Chapter 4 😏😏

Sin cara and kalisto sat for a bit. Sin cara stared at kalisto
He's so adorable when he is sleeping.
Sin cara thought. Then all of a sudden kalisto jumped
"Acckk!!?" Yelled sin cara
"Sin Cara..?"
"I got a secret can you keep it swear this one you'll save."
Sin cara was anxious to know.
"Better lock it in your pocket!"
" Takin this one to the grave"
Kalisto sat up
" if I show you then I know you won't tell what I said."
Sin was actually starting to feel weirded out.
"'Cause to can keep a secret, if one of them are................" kalisto did not finish his sentence but sin cara got the idea." I promise not to tell a living soul as long as there's an ounce of blood in my body even a pint"
"Ok come closer"
As sin cara moved closer kalisto leans in and kissed sin cara. Sin cara was surprised at the act but quickly melted into the kiss.suddenly Kalisto stopped and pulled away. Sin cara was confused and angry at the sudden stop.
" show me how much you love me" Kalisto said with lust. Sin cara felt his self get a bit hard. Sin cara kissed kalisto roughly and turned his head to deepen the kiss( btw his mask was off in case you were confused.) kalisto bit cara's bottom lip. Cara gasped and kalisto took the chance and stuck his tongue in. Cara moaned. At that moment kalisto rubbed his hand on cara's crotch. Sin cara Moaned louder. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Seth Rollins.
"Curse you ignorant disappointment of a human" Kalisto said
Sin cara just looked dazed
as Kalisto was sitting on his lap trying to give a lap dance for Cara.

Oh my god what the hell so this is what it feels to be dirty............I love it😈😈😈