Chapter 48 (Under Editing)

"Are you going to tell me what the hell that was? It would you like to meet my little friend?" I've tied Hannah to a chair in the middle of Bobby's kitchen. I know what holy oil is now, so I've taken every precaution for this confrontation. The circle is ablaze and I have an angel blade pointed at her throat. She stays silent. "Talk," I say nonchalantly.

She looks at me and purses her lips.

"Wrong answer," I grit my teeth and plunge the end of the knife into her thigh. The scream she lets out is animalistic and I find myself grinning as she whimpers.

"Information," she pleas as tears spring from her eyes. "You were someone who had vital information before the angels fell."

"What information?" I press and twist the blade that's lodged into her leg. She screams again and grips the arms of the wooden chair that she's handcuffed to. I grit my teeth and watch her mouth move to speak.

"Mass weapons...of destruction," Hannah says through her sobs.

When I pull the blade out it's covered in blood. I smile grimly and chuckle to myself.

"Why?" I spit, "Had good ole dad gone rogue again?" The thought of God enrages me. He never helped any of us, even when we needed him; he was just a philosophical bastard. With all of his bastard children. Including me. "We are all brothers and sisters, but the only angels that I've ever loved were Balthazar and my real brother...the one who raised me when no one else would."

God had created me differently. I was the first female angel, and he though that he could make me age up until maturity. I was his experiment.

"Castiel is the only one that I'll answer to at this point," I shot a look of hatred at Hannah. "You're just afraid of what can't be controlled."

"A lot has happened since you've gone missing," Hannah challenges and grins, "Castiel and I have gotten on good terms."

I walk over to her and sit on her lap with my legs on either side of her. My face is only inches from hers, and I can see the fear in her eyes; I can smell it on her like when a dog gets wet.

"And why is that?" I ask, raising the blade to fiddle with a piece of her hair, "Is it because you know that he's easily manipulated? Or because he's just oh so handsome?" I roll my eyes and scoff, "Because if it's the ladder, then you better take another look." Rising from her lap, I pace back and forth, ensuring that I don't touch the flames. They have a similar effect on me, but I have water to put it out since I've trapped myself in here too without thinking. At any moment the Winchester brothers could be knocking on that door...or busting it in, since they're not the considerate kind of people that I once thought they were. Balthazar told me about them and how Castiel, my brother, raised Dean from perdition. Both of the brothers had been to Hell and back multiple times; Sam was once soulless and Dean had been a demon for a short period of time. How could he not tell me that? How could Dean not admit to me that the mark on his arm is so much more than something that makes him violent. I knew that was what was going on, I just wish that he would have let me help.

I sigh and look at the angel in the chair again, "Dean and Sam will be here shortly, and if they try to help you, they die. Do you think that Castiel would be able to handle his boys dying by your hands?"

She looks bewildered, almost as if I had grown a second head right in front of her.

"What makes you think that Castiel will believe that I killed them?" She argues.

I chuckle and shake my head, "Because my darling; that's what I'm going to tell him."

{Deans POV}

"In there?" Callie asks, clutching her hands to her stomach.

We haven't been back to Bobby's house since the angles snatched Cassie from us. I nod and take in a deep breath.

"Unfortunately," Sam states and rests his hand on her shoulder. I want to vomit. I want to tell them to stop being so affectionate in front of me because I don't have Cassie here by my side.

I don't know what to think before we barge into that door. What if she doesn't look the same? Maybe she hopped to a different vessel before coming back to earth. I don't want to think about that because I know that I'll still love her no matter what skin that she's in.

"Maybe we should go around back?" Sam suggests and I shake my head.

"No, I know Cassie," I say, "she will be expecting a direct attack."

Opening the door, I walk to Callie's window and lean into it.

I look at Sam, "I'll let you two know if I need you in there." And I begin to walk off.

"Wait!" Sam shouts and hops out of Baby. "You can't go in there by yourself. Let me come with you."

"Me too!" Callie chimes in. "We all care about Cassie, not just you." She crosses her arms over her chest and twists her face into a pout.

Why? Why does everything always have to get in the way? I don't want either of them getting hurt, and if Cassie is not going to hurt anybody, it's gonna be me. She loves me too, and she wouldn't do that. No matter how changed she is.

"Fine," I groan, "just let me go in first." I look to Sam, pleading.

Sam sighs and looks down at his feet, "Fine, but we'll be in there in five minutes if you haven't returned."

"That's all I'm asking for," I half smile and storm up to the house.

I think before I knock on the door, awaiting my lovers answer.