Chapter one...

"Okay, explain to me why we are here, please." A black and purple haired girl asked her two close friends/sisters as they wait outside the tournament grounds.
"Gee, I don't know, Future," the one with the dark hair says sarcastically. "Future" whips her head around, annoyed at the sarcasm.
"Really, Harm, you can't be serious for nothing." Harmony rolls her eyes at Future's combat, to be honest, she likes toying around with her friends.
"We are here because we are participating in the 22nd world martail arts tournament. THAT'S WHY."

"I think she meant why are we here now," a red and black haired, girl clarified.
"No one asked for you to talk, Faith," Harmony says. But Future thinks otherwise.
"Yeah, well, Harm, Faith got my question right. Why are we here now?"
"Because I wanna see Goku and the others first, that's why."
"And when you mean 'others', you mean Bulma and Launch." Future says, eavesdropping on two lovebirds talking while answering the question. She sighs, secretly wishing that one day her younger sisters will find someone to be with.
"You're too smart for me, Future. Just shut up, please. It'll be good for all of us."
"Oh, come on, Faith talks way more than me."
"Hey, guys!" A cheerful voice calls out to us. When the three "friends" turn to the voice behind, Bulma, Launch, Yamcha, Puar, Goku, Krillin, Oolong, and Master Roshi came approahing us, along with three other mysterious guys that the three didn't know.
"Who's that?" Faith whispers to Future.
"Why are you asking me?" Future whispers back harshly. "I'm not a genius, here." Harmony didn't seem to care at all. She just stares at her fingers and leans against the wall.
"That's probably the Crane hermit. The way Shen dresses makes it so obvious." Future however answers.
"Now you see why I ask you instead of Harm?" Harmony's ear twitches slighly. Both Faith and Future slighly jumps. Harmony's death glare turns into a smile when Bulma and Launch squeal in joy.
"OH, MY GOSH, HARM!" Bulma yells and jumps up and down as she hugs Harmony tight. Harmony manages to hug her back and pulls out of her tight grasp. "I love what you done to your hair!"
"Thanks, I cut it for the tournament." Bulma stopped halfway through touching her hair, uncertain of what she just heard.
"Wait, you're participating in the tournament?" Launch asks her.
"Yeah, we all are." Faith slings an arm around Future, smirking. "Got a problem with that, boy?"
"So these are your other pupils?" Master Shen asks his former comrade, staring at them in all the wrong way. Harmony seemed to notice this as her ears were twitching violently.
"Oh, great, you're just as much as a perv than Roshi!" Harmony said, annoyed greatly.
"Now, Harmony, stop embarrassing us, right now!" Master Roshi commands.
Harmony rolls her eyes, getting annoyed even more as she faces her former master. "Look, Roshi, do you want Thing # 2 to get the best of you or not? Because I don't like it when bird creeps insult my friends and master, got it?" She turns back at Master Shen, and notices a strange, bald, three-eyed, guy standing right behind Master Shen.
When did he get here? Harmony notices that he's staring right at her. This is not normal for a girl like Harmony..

dun dun dun!!!!!!!!! so for this, I think we are going to start out with Tien and Harmony since this saga goes first.
see you in the next chapter!!!!