Questions and answers

Harmony's POV

        "Aw, come on!" I say as I look at my number. "I'll be going last!" I crumble up the number in my fist and shove it in my pocket.   

        "Well, at least we don't have to fight each other, right?" Future says, staring at the board.  Faith grumbles something that I can't make out.

       "Did you know that we're the only girls that actually signed up for this?" I point out.

         "Yeah, thanks for staying the obvious, Harm." I give Faith that no-one-was-talking-to-you-look.

        "What's up with Faith?" Future asks me as she watched Faith lean against the wall in the back of the room. "She's never acted like this before." Future turns on Faith's direction just as she punches some guy in the face.

        Future's eyes narrowed. "Should we go and see what's up or something?"

       "I wouldn't, but if you want to..." She looks away. "She's probably trying to bottle up any excitement she has before going all "music" on us."

        "What's up with you?" I ask Future, looking in the same direction she's in.

        "There's something that I don't like about that guy." 

        "Which one?" She looks at me with that you-know-who-I'm--talking-about-look. Oh. 

        "What about him?"

        "Do you know him?" 

        "Uh, no." I lie, hoping that the look on my face doesn't give it away. 

        "You know him, don't you?" Darn it. Future can tell if someone is lying or not... ssomething that she got from Mom... lucky. I look down, and nod. "Then why didn't you tell us before?"

        "Because I didn't recognize him at first, but then, I had time to think it over, so when I realized who he was, I thought it would be best to not to say anything."

        "Why would that be a good idea?"

        "Because, over ten years ago, I found him unconscious in the middle of a wasteland while Master Shen and Tao were training him. I used the healing technique that I learned that day. Now, imagine if Tao and Shen knew who I was from then till now. I'll be a goner!" 

        "Well, not necessarily, but you should've told us. We're not just your friends, but your sisters. No matter what, we'll always be there for you. And now, we can handle this, okay?" She lays a hand on my shoulder. Even if Future can be a little creepy, she's comforting at some times. ​​

Faith's POV

        I overhear​​​​​d their conversation as stared back at the triclops. Hmm, so Harmony knows him... Wow, deep. I hope that Master Shen doesn't know this, because he will do something about it. And if he dares to touch any of us, I will destroy him no matter how weak I am! Harmony decides to wonder around the floor. Maybe to check out the competition. It shouldn't be so bad this year. But I'm still excited! Fighting for life!! I walk over to Future, my attention back on the triclops.

        "So, who is that guy? Does he even have a name?" I ask her. She glares at me for a second.

        "I believe his name's Tien Shinhan."

        "How did you know that, huh?"

       "Harmony." 

       "Oh."