Flashbacks

A/N: since I don't know everything about DB, there will be some lots of changes to the Tienshinhan saga and I may add a couple of chapters in the King Piccolo Saga. Since I have most of the Piccolo Jr. Saga down packed, it may be a lot longer. Thanks for reading!!

And I got TWO chapters!!! Yas!!!!!!

        Harmony's POV

        "What just happened?" Faith asks me as I make my way back to her and Future.

        "What are you talking about?" I answer, taking my place back on the wall. There's a sly smile on her face.

       "You were blushing, weren't you?"

        "What's in it to you?" I snap at Future this time because of a comment that she didn't have to say out loud. She was taken by surprise because I usually don't snap at her unless  she gets on my nerves. But saw all she can project was a smile. 

        "Sorry, we just never saw you blush before. You can't be defeated with sweet talk, but you just lost." Future states with a smirk on her face this time.

         "So what does blushing prove, then? I was just flirting with him."

       "First off, blushing means "like", so you like him. And the flirting just proves my point even more." What is she talking about? 

        "Future, what the hell, dude." Faith says, giving Future a look that says, please-shut-up -you-have-no-idea-what-you-are-talking-about. "But she has a point."

         "Oh, really?" I say defensively. "I don't know who ever taught you that." I turn my head away from everyone. I thought they knew me better than that but I guess they don't. 

        "Yeah, you don't like him already." One last smirk and both Faith and Future shuts up. I can't believe those two! They can be so... so... agh!!! 

But I can't help but to glance at that three eyed crane hermit student, knowing that I've seen him once before...

First flashback: ten years ago...(I'm just guessing...)

        I was lost in the forest when I was testing out my running speed. Again! I used to get lost like this all of the time, but this time, I couldn't find my way back, and being only nine years of age, I get scared quickly. It was an unfamiliar area that I haven't covered. It was raining, so I had to be careful about slipping on wet leaves. I started wandering around before I came into a dry place with only dried out trees. I has never seen this part of the forest before... What happened here? Walking straight so I know what direction to go back to, (yeah, I thought about doing that now instead of later). I venture out further, climbing over and walking around the physical features. This both mountain was blocking my way and I'm about go around it'd when I heard voices; unpleasant andy familiar voices. I pull myself up to the mountain and begin to climb to the top. Its so wet that in afraid to even climb the mountain because it'a so slippery. When I get to the top, I can't believe what I see: two men beating up someone else in the rain: and the first thing I notice was that Master Shen was there, watching. When I used to have  Roshi train my sisters and I, he told us all about Master Shen and his methods. The second thing that comes to me is that of that's means that this must be one of their teaching methods and their student was around my age. But does beating your pupils half to death really the best method? I've heard many things about the Crane Hermit, but I don't like seeing people get hurt like that. I'm almost tempted to jump out of my hiding place and do something about it, but then, it wouldn't benefit at all. I turn to look again, but all that was there was him. Where was Shen and that other man? The boy was unconscious, so I raced over to him. 

        Yep, he was injured critically. He must be really strong, because no normal person wouldn't be able to survive that. Kneeling by his side, I take a better look at his briuses. Maybe I could attempt a healing trick... I haven't practiced much,  but at least I know the basics. Alright, I hope this works... 

Up at night, I'm awake 'cause it haunts me

That I never got to say what I wanted

Oh, my God, Oh, my God

I'm not the same as I was with you​​​​​​

I'd jump out my skin just get you

​​​​Oh, my, God, Oh, my God

​​​​​​How, could you have ever known

If I never let it show

Now I just wanna know how are you 

I'm fine.

Drop tears in the morning

​​​​​​Give in to the only and here it comes with no warning

Oh, capsize, I'm first in the water 

Too close to the bottom 

 I'm right back where I started 

 I'm fine 

        That should do the trick. I turned to leave, but then, I feel his grip on my wrist, and I start to panic. Is he going to keep me here until they come back for him? Because I really don't wanna die today. He jerks me down to his level, and he's sitting up, fully healed by yours truly. It's dark, but I can still sees his outline and the white of all three of his eyes. It startles me slightly, but inside, I thought it was pretty cool.

        "Who are you?" He asked in a quiet voice.

        "H-Harmony. Why?" I answer back in the same tone of voice. He gets up right away, and I mimic his actions. 

        "You have to leave before they come back," he says, ignoring my question. "Go before it's too late."

        "Okay." He loosens the grip on my wrist,. "Wait, what's your name?" 

        "It's Tien." He looks down, with a light red dusted on his cheeks, almost causing me to giggle.   

        "Okay, bye!" I flash a small smile at him as I race back the same direction I came from.  

Flashback end****

        I smiled at the flashback I once had. I know for a fact the he'd already forgot about it. But it still feels like yesterday when it was actually ten years ago. That was the only time that I never argued with any guy before. 

Tien's POV

        Now I remember her. We met when we were young... That was so long ago that I nearly forgot who she was. She's still beautiful as ever the last time I remember... And cute. It's unfortunate that we had to be on opposing sides... But there still can be hope. I'll win her over, and Master Shen can't do anything about it!