Sarcasm and Flirt

That's Harmony. Future is on the front. 
Tien's POV
 Wow. I've  never seen anyone like this "Harmony". She's beautiful. Those fierce eyes of hers stare at me with an aggravated look on her face. 
        "What are you looking at?"  She sneers at me. I'm startled a little by the tone of her voice. Everyone turns their attention towards me, and I can feel my face burn. Why is my face burning like this? The other two girl pupils of the Turtle Hermit smriks.

        "What's the matter, can't keep your eyes to yourself?" Smirking turns into snickering ,( Me: snickers?!? I love those! Harmony: just leave the sarcasm to me, okay? Tien: I have to agree. Me: well, who asked you guys to comment? Save all of that at the end.) "Don't be like Master Perv numbers 1 & 2 over here. Sorry, Roshi, but its true."  She starts smirking after a few seconds. "I gotta say, Shen, you have absolutely no taste of designing here. I how are you supposed to fight in that?" 
        Wow, she's amazing. I've never seen Shen be talked to like that before. She's so confident... Maybe too confident...
        But Master Shen doesn't seem too happy about what she'd said. I can see small veins sticking out of his head. He's holding back the urge to hurt her.
      "Hey, let's go before we're late, huh?" I kn ow wh at she's trying to do. The tournament doesn't start for another hour.  As she tries to walk past me, I inpulsively stick my arm out, blocking her way. She looks down at my arm. 
​​​​​​        "You won't be talking so tough  after this tournament is done," I say to her in a smooth tone of voice. 
        "Your attitude is already killing me, but you'll be the one to fall first..." Her eyes make contact with mine.   
         "Don't waste that sweet, beautiful voice insulting me..." Her face is dusted with a bright pink as she gasps lightly. 
​        "​​​Well, who said I was going to..." she resonds in a smooth voice. It makes me shiver. And I love it. 
        "Well, guys, this is getting awkward!" One of those girls interupted. I guess the tension between Harmony and I is visible enough to sense. 
        "Really, this is getting weird." 
        "Shut it, Future no one asked you." Harmony  spits back. "Besides, I"m having fun doing this."
Future's POV.
        Did Harmony just say that she was having fun with this? And did she just blush not too long ago? This was too weird for me, and don't like weirdness. 
      "Should we sneak seat before this gets too weird?" I ask Faith. 
        "Nah, this is so entertaining. This is the first time that Harmony has actually had an ongoing feud with someone that involved sarcasm and boys. I think they're flirting with each other." 
        "Okay, you have a good point, there." I turn back to Harmony and that Crane Hermit kid. Didn't we see him before... "Wait a minute... Master Shen... remember Goku and Harmony fought tao... OH MY GOD, THAT'S HIS BROTHER!!" I shout a little bit louder than I intended go and everyone turned their attention towards me. "What?"
​​​​Harmony's POV 
       "OH MY GOD, THAT'S HIS BROTHER!!" I hear Future yell out loud to the whole world. I turn to her.
        "What are you talking about, Future?"I ask her, slightly annoyed at her for interrupting me.  
       "N-nothing! Just mind your own business, okay?" That Future, though...
Tien's POV 
        The tall one with the purple and black hair shouts something out loud. Harmony whips ​​​her head around, and her hair slaps my face. It takes all self control to prevent me from touching it.
        "What are you talking about, Future?" Harmony asks "Future". 
      "N-nothing! Just mind your own business, okay?" She glares at me for a second, but it's not intimidating at all. I've seen worse. She turns back to me with that same glad that the other girl gave me. It's not intimidating or anything but I feel like I've been hypnotized when she stares at me. 
        "The tournament dosent start for an hour. You should enjoy it, before you die." WHY WOULD I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HER?!  I'm such an idiot. But to my surprise, all she does is laugh. Her laugh sounds so sweet and cute... 
       "Oh, please, I've heard of you Crane Hermit people. All you talk about is killing other people of your kind. I'm not afraid of death, nor am I afraid of you. Your threats are useless to me." She puts her lips to my ear. "I wonder, if that Shen of yours is putting you through hell. If I were you, I would do something about it." I'm speechless after that. It almost sounded like... She cares about me!?!?!?! What is going on...
        She smirks triumphantly, as she won this battle, and keeps eye contact with me, still standing about five inches away from my face. She turns around and walks back to where she came from, and the first thing I noticed is that I'm blushing. 

​​​​