Chapter 7

-Tom POV-

So apparently Tord had this crazy Yandere friend named Ashley.... annndd she kinda has a massive crush on him.... ok so that means I'm kinda fucked!!!

Tord was pale and he was shaking... ohhh my poor little Norski! I quickly pulled my arms around him and kissed his forehead. "It'll be ok Tord" I said.
"O-ok... thanks T-Tom"

"It's ok Tord! I'm happy to help my little Commie!" I spoke happily. "What if she t-takes me away from you?" Tord said scared. "I'll shoot her with a harpoon" I said.

Tord laughed! I'm glad I'm making him happy. He buries his face into my neck. God I feel his breath against me... it's nice... he's so cute... I feel his lips come into contact with my neck and he starts kissing my neck roughly. I moan softly and he licks and sucks around my sweet spot... I know he left hickies... fuck...

-Tord POV-

I was in the middle of kissing Tom's neck when I hear pounding on the front door... is that her? I run to the door, dragging Tom with me. I swing the door open and point my robot arm at the person at the door. "AH!!! WTF" I hear a male voice say... thank fuckin communism!!! I saw Eduardo and Mark standing at the door. "What do you neih-BORES want?" Tom puts his hand up and I give him a high five. "Well... we need you to stop fucking in front of he window... we can hear you." Mark states with a red face. "What?" Tom asks. "Can't you handle the cuteness?" I kiss Tom on the cheek. "Whatever you fucking losers!" Eduardo snapped. Mark and Eduardo's eyes swing to me and Mark snaps "what are you going to do about me? You're a gay fag! A short loser that no one loves! This no eyed freak only pretends to love you because he pretends o love you because he pity's you!" I felt tears well up in my eyes as I run out of the room. All I hear is "TORD WAIT!!!" Before grabbing my blade...