Episode 1: Ruby Rose (RWBY)

You sighed heavily, gazing upon Beacon Academy. First day. You looked at your weapon (W/N). You put the weapon away (Wherever you keep it! :3 ) A breeze blew by, playing with your (H/C) hair and the trees rustled a tune around you, some green leaves coming loose, and were dragged away in the sea of wind. You stretched and stood there. A man with a cane walked out of the front, and came towards you. He had gray hair, a green jacket, glasses, and a smile.

"Ah, you must be (Y/N)!" He smiled cheerfully.

"Professor Ozpin," You bowed slightly. "Thank you for accepting me for Beacon."

"Well, you do have big dreams of becoming a Huntsman, and your skills are quite sharp. How could I say no to someone who could help protect people from the dangerous Grimm that lurk about?" Ozpin smiled. "Please follow," He turned around on his heel and walked. You did as told, walking beside him.

*** (TIME SKIP!)

Ozpin showed you around, telling you about classes, students and your dorm. You had no team, but that would soon change, as you were allowed to join a team until further notice. You were given until the end of the week to look into teams and decide which one you wanted to join. You sat at lunch, alone, eating some soup. You observed the behavior of the teams. You heard of team CRDL, whom seemed to just be a bunch of dicks to a rabbit faunas named Velvet who belonged to team CFVY. There were only two teams you seemed interest in. Team JNPR and Team RWBY. Both teams were talked about in the school. While thinking of the two teams, a monkey faunas with blonde hair and a man with blue hair sat next to you.

"Hiya there!" The man with blue hair smiled from your right.

"Um, hi?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"We couldn't help but notice you sitting here all alone," The faunas on your left said. "Anyway I'm Sun!"

"I'm Neptune!" The man with the blue hair smiled.

"I'm (Y/N)!" You smiled, finally making a friend.

"So, (Y/N)," Sun began. "What are you doing eating by yourself?"

"I don't have a team, yet," You said.

"Why not be on team JNPR, or RWBY!" Neptune asked.

"Eh, I'm thinking," You replied.

"We'll introduce you!" Sun smiled.

"What?" You began. Before you could protest against the idea, Neptune and Sun whisked me up out of my chair, and easily pulled me to a table where eight people sat. They sweat dropped as they saw me being pulled against my will.

"Hey, the new kid!" A blonde smiled.

"This is Yang!" Sun smiled.

"C'mon guys! Introduce yourselves!" Neptune grinned. A girl with long white hair and icy blue eyes looked at you.

"Hello," she stated. "I'm Weiss Schnee, my father owns the Dust Schnee Company."

"The what?" You asked.

"Ugh," Weiss sweat dropped. A girl with black hair and cat ears looked at you.

"Blake Belladonna!" She said.

"Hello!" A guy with longer blonde hair than Sun looked at you. He had bright shining armor. "I'm Jaune Arc!"

"I'm Ren," A guy with black hair for said.

"I'm Nora!" A spunky girl with red-orange hair smiled.

"I'm Pyrrha Nikos." Pyrrha bowed her head slightly.