My husbands

A month already pass and now I'm back home. Guess it didn't take long but I had great time with Shizuki. I expect that he had wonderful moments too.

"Tara..!"

"Oh....Tsubasa"

"I told you to call me Tsuba..."

"T-T-Tsu-Tsu-ba.." Her gave me a great smile. It's this smile that always make me fall for him....but....I don't know why I don't feel anything....

"How was your little 'vacation'..?"

"I-It was great.." I blush

"Hmm...Wait....Shizuki didn't do anything weird...did he?"

"........." I was surprised "No! Why do you say that...!?"

"I knew it....he really did something to you.....Then..... I don't have no choice.... We're going to vacation too..."

"WHAT!.... It's too sudden..."

"You can go with Shizuki but not with me..." He had a sad look on his face.

"W-when are we going...?"

"Now!"

"What!....Now..?!....But...."

"No worry....don't forget that I got many houses....and....you don't really need a luggage..so let's go!" He pushed me on his car.

......

"Wow..!"

"Beautiful....right?"

"Yes...and...Tsubasa....oh...I mean Tsuba....How many house you have..."

"Hehe... I won't tell you.....and..." He had a serious look on his face. " When living here...there is four rules to respect"

"And...what are they?"

"First...you should only wear something that I prepared for you
Second...we should eat together everyday
Third....We should take a bath together when I get back to work....and
Fourth....We should sleep on the same bed every night" I freeze for a moment. "HEH...!" What are these rules about. Is he just trying to flirt with me...or what..?!,

.........

It's the morning and I'm preparing breakfast. Tsubasa insisted for me to not prepare it but I should at least do this. "Mmm...it was delicious Tara" I went next to him to take his plate when he suddenly raised my skirt. "W-what are you doing..."

"What...this was the right time to do it.."

"And why did you give me this short skirt to put on....and the T-shirt is showing my breast" I asked shyly "I can only let you see me like this"

He walked in my direction. "Hmm...are you saying that I'm the only one...or...I'm the most important one..?!" He had a vicious face expression.