Toya

I made my way to run away but Toya grabbed me and without any hesitation threw me on the sofa again. He had already began touching my body with his hot fingers and a little moan got out from my mouth. I quickly put both of my hands on my mouth which gave him an opening to slide his right hand under my skirt.

"Ah ha"

"What a sweet sound u are making" I felt my face grow hot. "And your reactions are just too cute. Nothing is worth it"
"T-Toya.... can you please stop teasing me"

"Mhh...... No!" I was soooo surprised by his response. This is the first time he wouldn't listen to me. It's as if the Toya that I knew who always acted like a 3 year old boy became a beast in one minute.

His hand that's under my skirt traveled into my underwear and as a reaction I tried to restrain his hands but at the same time. Toya took over my lips. i couldn't breath and with this one kiss my mind goes blank. I didn't have any feelings anymore except the sensation of my hot body that wanted to be held by a man.

.................................

I woke up to find myself I  Toya's arm. That's when I realized that I made the same mistake again.

"It's so comfortable" Toya's heat coming from his manly body was so comforting that I decided I should stay there in the empty room without no in and no sound except for Toya's breath when sleeping. I slowly closed my eyes and went back to sleep in this comforting state.

Sorry if I did not update the story
This part may be a bit plain but please accept it at least for when I regain the same inspiration I had as before for writing.
I did not feel that well after my friend was hospitalized but I feel better now so that's why  I'm happy to tell:

Stessanie's back and ready for action!!!!!!

I will be updating every week