Soichiro

It's dark outside when I wake up. I reach out for the lamp. I opened it and sat up.

"Kyaaaaa!!!!!!!"
Sitting on the chair across the bed is Soichiro nodding off.

"Argh.....why are you so loud.." He fingered his ear as if he something's stuck inside.

" Sorry.....it's just that you surprised me"

"Is it that surprising seeing your husband's face?"

" That's not what I mean"

"Then what do you mean" his voice became sensual. He got up and walked towards the bed. Holding my arm he get so close that our lips could touch.

I didn't know where to look so I turned my face to the side. "Don't look away" He made me face him and took me in a passionate kiss. His free hand reached out for my chest while the other one is holding my face still. I tried to fight him off but it was no use. I'm the end, I gave in to the pleasure and just kissed him back.

"You're so wet already....it's dripping into the sheets" He whispered into my ears which made me quiver. He slowly layed me down and started kissing my whole body.

"Mmmm" a moan would escape my lips every time his lips touch my belly button. Noticing how sensitive it is, he focuses on licking only there. He then reached inside my underwear and started fingering me.

Erotic sounds would escaped everytime he pulled out his finger.
"Can you hear those sounds? You're the one making them" this statement only arouses me more and that made me cum.

My body flopped onto the sheets and he finally pulled his finger out. "We're not done yet" I look down and I noticed his "manwood" standing up. I tried touching it and it was hard to the point of bursting out.

He pulled my legs in and opened them. In just one go he pushes in and that hit my g-spot. I let out a loud voice and he chuckled. "It's just the start" These words made me anticipate what would happen next. He was rough but gentle at the same time. I hugged his back and just went along with him.