Pack Quick

*Alaina*

     I run up to my bedroom with my empty boxes that will soon to be full with all my stuff, my mom brings up a large trash bag for garbage and a box that says donations for stuff I don't want anymore. I stare at the huge amount of stuff that I need to pack, then I look at the giant suitcase for all my clothes which I already know all my outfits won't fit in there...I'm going to need another bag later when I can see how much fits in the suitcase and what doesn't maybe I can fit it into my bag for school since I'm throwing the stuff out since I won't need it. My mom at the moment is searching for a house near my father's work, she already has three favorites that she found and only one of them is one story.

*Alexis*

    I look at several websites for houses and I need to put a payment down in the next three days so it will be purchased so we can move in right away. Toni walks in laying on the bed sighing pushing his face into his pillow, " stressed yet?" I ask letting out a little chuckle rubbing his back. " depends, what are we talking about, the packing? Or the new job?" He looks at me laughing we share our heads smiling. " I promise you it will be all worth it..Alaina will be able to go out and do more all our money wouldn't go for food  and bills and very little going to do stuff as a family. Toni smiles at me I can tell that he is think about all the things we can all do together, "you know the time I think it was a few months ago you wanted to talk to me about having another baby" he looked at me  his eyes are shining. "Yeah why? What about it??" I asked a little loud, " when we get settled in maybe we can try for another baby..if you want of course" he smiles at me as I nod smiling wide.

*Alaina*

        My parents walk into my room I'm about half way done packing up my stuff, they sit down on my bed they seem like they need to talk to me about something. I sit down next to them "what's up? Something wrong?" I ask them curiously " well..we just out a down payment on a two story house.. It's a pretty decent size you have a big closet in your bedroom to fit all your clothes in plus more as we buy some when we are there" they explain all the details of the house to me even showed me pictures of all the rooms...the only thing is that it's unfurnished so it will be hard at first cause we have to purchase new kitchen appliances once we get there since the house appliances are too damaged for us to use but, my parents told me that we have enough money to get new stuff that we need in the new house. They exit my room I stay sitting looking at my bedroom, my light blue curtains my purple carpet that is so soft, I look out the window at all the cars driving down the busy street. I go back to my bed laying down staring at the ceiling, after a bit I can feel the tears going down my cheeks as I think about all my friends that I go to school with especially Lexi she has been my best friend since Pre-K we tell each other everything. I run to my parents hugging them tightly crying into my dads shoulder gripping my moms hand, they do their best to comfort me since they know this move isn't exactly what I want to do.