Fifty four

JADE'S POV~

I awoke the next morning. last night I had cried myself to sleep. I had talk to Betty I told her I was coming. its not like she can make me feel any worse about myself because Dan already did that. I got ready and texted Betty that I was ready to go. and she told me she'd pick me up in twenty. so I started getting all my bags and bringing them down the stairs to the front door. I heard Dan's voice behind me.

Dan:what are you doing?

I turned and Dan stood there in the same clothes he had on yesterday I could tell he fell asleep in them,and Kyle stood behind him.

Jade:I told Kyle to tell you. that I was moving back to California.

Dan:what? n-no no no no.

Jade:what's the point of staying here? you don't want me anymore, you have Gabrielle.

I said turning around picking up my bag then I turn and ran up the stairs.

Dan:I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING AROUND KISS BOY'S! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! AND YOU ARE KISSING OTHER GUYS!

I stopped and turned.

Jade:YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL!

Dan:I DID NOT! SHE KISSED ME!

jade:THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU PULL AWAY?!

Dan:because, I was trying to think, and for some reason I couldn't!

Jade:that just proved. you want her move then me,

Dan:no! jade.

I rolled my eyes and shut my apartment door and locked it. I walked down and ignored everything Dan was saying. Betty pulled up.

Jade:Dan, you were supposed to go with me. be there with me when I was scared but instead you go and kiss Gabrielle! you were supposed to never hurt me, to always be there when I needed you the most. and right know I need you the most, but you hurt me and now I have nobody.

I picked my bags up dragging them to the trunk and tossed them inside closing the it and turning around and Dan stood there. he reached out to pull me to him because I was crying. I knew it but I can't feel it but he stopped his self,

Dan:I promise jade, I didn't kiss her! you can't leave not now, I promise I'll take care of you, you don't even have to be around me, please don't go.

Jade:I have to.

Dan:jade, please. I love you. you are my everything don't leave me, I need you, please jade. don't leave me, please.

I gave up letting him hug me. I'v never missed someone's touch this much, I was hugging him tightly crying, hard.

Jade:they think I killed my mom.

Dan:what do you mean.

He was rubbing my back and I held him close to me.

Jade:I told my mom, that my father was dead, and the next hour she killed her self.  they think It's my fault,

Betty:JADE! OUR FLIGHT IS IN TWO HOURS!

Dan:you didn't kill her jade. who told you that?

Jade:Betty, has been telling me that for years now, ever since she died.

Dan:how many plane tickets do you have?

I pulled dans ticket out handing it to him.

Dan:this is mine?

I nodded.

Jade:joe wanted me to take you with me.

Dan:Betty! Can you open the trunk?

She rolled her eyes and popped the trunk, and dans grabbed my bags tossing them in his car. he grabbed my hand pulling me behind him we ran to him apartment and he grabbed a bag that was in the corner. and we ran back down the stairs

Dan:we will meet you at the air port Betty!

She sighed and drove away. how did even she get a car?

Dan:I'll be back in a couple of days Kyle!

Kyle:we have an interview on Monday!

Dan:this is more important I'm sorry.

Kyle nodded and Dan pulled me behind him and we got in the car. he started the car and drove away.