0.1

Percy couldn't sleep in the labyrinth. Something about getting chased by a large dragon lady with poison swords made it real hard to relax. He looked over to where Annabeth was sitting while keeping watch. He thought she was pretty, but not to the point where he would ask her out. Percy could only think of her as a friend; nothing more, nothing less. He went over to sit next to her.

"You should sleep," she said.

"Can't," replied Percy. A few minutes later he asked, "You doing all right?"

"Fine. The first day of leading the quest was just great."

"We'll get there." promised Percy. "We'll get to the workshop before Luke does."

With that, Percy had fallen asleep first.

***

Percy dreamed. Not the good kind, this kind is what demigods could vision. He dreamed he was back in the old man's labyrinth prison, but it looked like a workshop. The boy he had saw in the other dream appeared again. The boy was taller, almost Percy's age.

It was daytime for them for them. The sky a beautiful blue, but the walls of the maze casted deep shadows. Percy found it weird and cruel that the labyrinth could open up to the sky. To mock someone that they could never get out or never have a chance at life was something he could never do.

The old man looked sick and thin. His hands were red and raw from overworking.

"Done," the old man announced. "It's done." He picked two of the beautiful metal wings that were also constructed with bronze feathers. The wings lay on the table, stretched twenty feet. A part of Percy knew something would go wrong. Those wings were too heavy.

"Father, you're a genius!" said the boy. The old man smiled, but quickly prepped himself and his son to fly.

BOOM!

The old man hurried even faster.

BOOM! BOOM!

As soon as King Minos came in with his guards, the old man and boy were flying away. The boy laughed joyously and flapped his wings, but soon his bronzed feathers were falling off.

"Father!" cried the boy before falling to his death.

-

-

-

------

wow, uhm, this is my first chapter. I don't know ...

COMMENT. VOTE.

SHARE WITH OTHER FRIENDS