When You Learn How To Drive (Request By BlueVocaloidYui)

Special request by BlueVocaloidYui! Go check her out (she's one of my best friends!) and maybe leave her a follow!

A/n

So in honor of my pal BlueVocaloidYui learning how to drive and getting her learner's permit, she asked me to do this scenario! Basic knowledge for those of you learning to drive and everyone who reads this: Don't hijack a car or drive it into a barn. Insurance only pays for so much.

~Coffee

Shu

It was a crisp autumn day. The smell of cinnamon was in the air. Somehow you managed to drag Shu out of bed so he could help you learn how to drive. This was a big mistake. Anyone with half a braincell knows that you can drag Shu out of bed, but you can't make him like it. No matter WHAT you do. Unfortunately this slipped your mind. Especially on the day when you were getting ready to use your learner's permit for the first time.

So it was done, and now he was sleeping in the backseat. "Dad." You said from the front. "DAD." You repeated and Shu opened one eye. "What do you want?" He said in a monotoned voice, as always. "Dad, I've been studying on/off for the past month to get my learner's permit. Please wake up and sit up here so you can teach me. It means a lot to me. And I'd love you a great bunch."

"No."

You banged your head on the steering wheel. "UGHHHHH." Shu opened his eye again. "Will you shut your mouth?" He finally said. You complied and nodded. "Yes." Then he teleported up front and cuddled into your shoulder, making you cringe ever so slightly. "Eh." Then you switched on the radio and pulled the gears into reverse.

About five minutes down the road, you noticed that this whole time you were driving past the speed limit. And being the polite and responsible girl you are, you started reducing when all of a sudden sirens went off in the background.

"UGHHHH." The cop was on your trail and you pulled over. Shu was sleeping and you nudged him up. "Y/n. Stop screaming so much." He said. "Dad that's the POLICE!" You groaned and banged your head on the steering wheel again.

"License and registration please." He said. You smiled warmly and reached into your pocket. Then, the space where your learner's permit had been was empty. "Oh boy. Hehe, officer I'm actually learning to drive, and my father here," You began nudging Shu rapidly to wake up. "he's actually teaching me! And I guess this morning I must've walked out the door without it!" Then came the awkward silence. The officer looked at you, then back to Shu. "You really think I'm that stupid? This guy here is WAY too young to be your dad. What is he your boyfriend? Now, step out of the car."

"What?" You replied awestricken.

"Step out of the car. You're under arrest." Just as the police officer did, you looked at Shu, then at him, then in front of you and hit the gas.