Chapter 14- Jin's Confession

My phone rang and I saw the message,

I am sorry for yesterday , I know I shouldn't have reacted that way , I am not your boyfriend that I became so angry, I just want to tell you that I like you hye Ji , and that is the reason I became all possessive , I don't want any other man to see you or touch you , i love you  hye JiI've been feeling this from the day I saw you , I want to say something, I hope you don't get angry.... will you date me Hye Ji?

What? What? What? What?

I quickly read the message again as I didn't believe it , what?

My heart started beating fast , what was I supposed to do now? I don't know what I feel. I don't know if I could be with him or not.

I blankly stared at my phone , I kept it inside my pocket without replying .

"Are you not going to reply?"

I turned and saw jin standing with his phone looking down at me.

"Huh?" I replied as I was confused

"You saw the message but didn't reply."

"Well , Umm , ..."

"You don't like me?"

"N-no that's not the case."

"Then?"

"Look jin, I need time to think , it's too direct , I have never thought about something like this."

"You want time?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead ,  I will hope for something good."

He said and turned away.

I know I won't be able to reply to him with what he hopes for. I am scared. I felt bad and my heart ached , I felt bad rejecting him at that point , I know I won't be able to do this , that is why I asked for time.

I quickly finished what I was doing and went near the sea to see them playing. I tried to bring a smile on my face but it was hard , actually hard , because my mind was occupied with Jin's confession.

_________

It was the dinner time when I was grilling chicken and the boys were playing around. I couldn't see Mr. Lee jong Suk around so sadly I was grilling alone . jungkook came and whispered in my ear,

"Min Yoongi hyung kissed you"

"Yaaah! " I hit him as he ran and laughed

Oh god , what was wrong with this boy? He was crazy. He will get me in trouble some day , I am sure.