~Seungkwan~

"Mingyu oppa!!! Help me here!!! Seungkwan get my pillow!!!!" You said and poked Mingyu... Mingyu groaned and run after Seungkwan...

"Yah!!! Just stop running and give the pillow back to Y/N!!!" Mingyu said to seungkwan.... Seungkwan just pouted and give the pillow back to you... You smiled a little and kiss his cheeks.. he jump a little and widened his eyes... He blushed a little while he was shocked...

"Yah!! Yah!! Back to your room now!!" Mingyu said and grab my wrist and grab me to his room.... Seungkwan just walk to his own room still shocked... He just shook his head and grin....

*In Mingyu's room*

"Why I'am here??" You said to Mingyu...

"As your big brother stop talking and answer my question..." He said to you you gulp and blink your eyes several times... (Your big brother is Mingyu BTW)

"Spill.." you just said... He sighs and look at you at serious face...

"You like him right??" He said... You frowned and tilt your head... He sighs again...

"Seungkwan... You like him right... I've been watching you the whole time when you are with Seungkwan..." He said... You blushed and look away... He just chuckled and mess my hair but you fix it quickly and pout at him...

"My younger sister is big noow.." he said and fake sobs... You giggled and playfully hit his arm... He laughed and hug you...

"Yah.. but this is serious... If he broke you... I will break his face for you arraseo?" He said and hug you more... You just nodded and fall asleep in his arms...

*Next day*

You smiled when you woke up you got up and remembered that you fall asleep with your brother last night... You just sigh and fix your hair and brush your teeth befrore you come downstairs...

"Good morniiing guys~" you sing and sit beside Mingyu... You smiled at him, he shook his head and chuckled...

"Your in good mood huh?" Vernon said and give you a plate.. you thanked him and secretly look at Seungkwan who eats a pancake.. Mingyu poked you.. you look at him and raised your one eyebrow... he pointed at Seungkwan with his mouth... You look at Seungkwan who is looking at you but looks away quikly when he see you looking at him.... You looked away too and blush a little ... You look at him again but secretly......

You took a big breath and call seungkwan...

"Hey Seungkwan..." You whisper at him so the other members couldn't hear it...

He look at you and raised his one brow. (Yeaaaa saassyy Boo >_<)

"Can I talk to you privately...?" You asked him and he nodded... He stood up and you stood up too...

"Yah... You two where are you going???" S.coups interrupt us from walking away... You turned to him...

"Just talking privately... Yeah?" You said... He nodded and go back to work.... You sigh and grab Seungkwan to your room....

*Your Room*

"What is it?" He said and sit in the edge of your bed... You stood infront of him and bowed... You are blushing extremely because this is the first time your going to confess to someone....

"I l-like you Seungkwan..." You said and blush more.... He blink his eyes several times and make a straight face.....

"I dont like you...." He said while looking at you.... You look at him with a teary eyes and bowed again..

"O-Okay..." You just said a letting your taers fall down.... He walked away through your door.... But instead leaving you... He hugged you in the back.... You jumped a little but he hug you tight...

"I dont like you because i love you Y/N.........." He said... You widened your eyes... He broke the hug.. you turned to him and see him looking at you, blushing.... You smiled and hug him...

"I love you tooo..." You said... He grins and hug you back.....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Imagines for Diva Boo isss doooooneee........ Wohoooo.... Yeahhh... Last night Woozi, Wonwoo, Jun and Hoshi is Liveeee in V App wahhhhhh..... And Wonwoo just notice meee... Wahhhhhhhhhh 😍😍😍😍 lmao... Sooo to the next imagiiiiines....