-PROLOGUE-

© Copyright 2017 - BoyThirdSoul

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

Author's Note: This story is a work of imaginative mind. Names characters, places and events are purely apocryphal, unless otherwise stated. This book never copied the plot of other stories, any similarities to other plot is purely coincidental. And please Don't Judge the Book by its Cover! Simply start reading and finish it so you will discover what are the mysteries behind the story.

                               ***

                       PROLOGUE

Rainbows are consist of seven colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Colors are already quite familiar to our naked eye. But have you ever imagine living without those colors? Each day, doing your usual chores, with only black and white? No combinations. No shades. No life.

I thought colors are not actually existing in this imperfect and cruel world, not until when I was able to see the uniqueness of each, the mistaken perspective of my imaginative mind awakened me, and showed me the reality behind expectations.

The white canvas has already been shaded with darkness a long time ago. I think its time to escape!

             Welcome to my world.
            Welcome to my Canvas.

                     Caspian Grey

                               ***