Part 1

Harry. He has defined cheek bones, pale skin, but silky brown curly hair. Always kept his head down and Louis watched as he took his notes, the way his back muscles twitch at every stroke of the pen.

Louis could never really see Harry in any other subject, mainly because teachers positioned him at the front of the class so he was less disruptive.

It was one art lesson when the class warmed into the room, the teacher ordering them into a new seating plan.

"Niall, Liam and Zayn.You're second table from the back." The teacher ordered, "And, finally, Louis and Harry, you're by yourselves at the back." The teacher finished.

Louis sent a warm smile at Harry as he took his seat next to him at a huge back table. They both pulled their sketchbooks from their bags. Louis tried to summon up a conversation starter, but his mind was blank.

"It's strange being at the back of the class," he quietly chuckled, as the teacher continued to drone on about some shading techniques, or something like that.

"Is it?" Harry questioned. Louis internally groaned: this boy is perfection. His lips sinfully moving and his raspy voice.

"I know," Harry muttered, blinking slowly before turning his attention back to the teacher. Louis continued to stare at Harry, taking in the real beauty of the boy. Harry's green eyes flickered up to meet Louis' gaze, the skin at the base of Harry's neck gently becoming red under Louis' gaze. "Did you hear that?" Harry smirked.

Louis ripped his gaze from Harry, opening his sketch book, "Hear what?"

Harry laughed, "We have to draw each other!" He smiled, his dimples showing. Louis bit harshly down on his bottom lip, oh god... he has dimples!

"Oh...oh yeah!" Louis replied. As he picked up hs pencil, "I'll draw you first!" Louis continued. Harry just nodded in agreement as he sat still, facing him. Louis had a hard time trying not to constantly look at Harry's face as he carefully sketched in his shining eyes, smile and gently marking his dimples, making Harry's smile wider. Louis chuckled at him, reaching forward and poking one dimple. Harry's smile got impossibly bigger, Louis had to quickly withdraw his hand and put pencil to paper to stop himself from grabbing Harry's face and kissing him.

Louis soon finished his sketch, quite proud of himself as he showed Harry.

Harry took it in his own hands, studying carefully every pencil mark. "Wow! Louis this is so so good!" he praised, making Louis smile at the compliment.

"Well, it helps that I have such a great model!" Louis cheekily replied, sending Harry a wink. Making Harry's cheeks flush. "Hurry up Curly, oh, and you better draw me well!" He laughed. Harry nodded, immediately picking up his pencil. Holding the pad close to himself so Louis couldn't see as Harry scribbled down on the paper, his eyes occasionally flicking up to meet Louis'.

The lesson ended too quickly. Everyone started to pack up and the bell rang, Harry snapped his book shut and pushed it to the end of the desk.

"See you later," Harry mumbled before throwing his bag onto his shoulder and wuickly leaving the room. As soon as Harry's tall figure exited the classroom, Louis leaned forward and flicked through Harry's sketchbook. His eyes landed on the last used page.