Part 3

Louis looked Harry in the eye as he puckered his lips, "Kiss me," he begged. 

Loouis tried to hide his obvious smile, "Are you sure you want that, Curly?" Louis whispered. If Louis was honest, he wasn't expecting to see this side of Harry! 

"Pretty sure!" Harry quickly said, before pulling Louis even closer, their lips colliding into a soft kiss. Harry was obviously smiling against Louis' lips. Louis didn't care, he was just very much liking the feeling of his lips pressed against Harry's. Their lips moulded perfectly against each other, moving in sync as the kiss grew more heated. Louis leaned on Harry, his hand feeling over Harry;s defined abs and up his chest, his blunt finger nails tracing around Harry's neck. Louis' hand came to rest on Harry's cheekbone, the pad of his thumb rubbing soothingly over it. 

They pulled away for air, Harry gasping slightly, blushing hard. Louis cupped Harry's cheeks in his smaller hands, gently pecking Harry's nose.

"You're cute!" Louis cooed. Harry giggled. Louis kissed down Harry's neck, sucking and nipping over the soft skin, savouring every moment. 

Louis knew they weren't going to do anything more tonight, he thought too much of Harry for that. So, that night as they sat on the sofa, Louis easily slot himself into Harry's side as they watched endless films. Harry would occasionally lean down and kiss Louis, his long arm hugging Louis tightly, holding him against his side, almost like he was afraid for Louis to leave. Louis wasn't going anywhere soon, he enjoyed being the small spoon as Harry protectively held him. Louis hated to say it, but he kind of liked Harry being protective over him. Making him feel special. 

Louis took Harry's large hand in his, "Why are your hands so big?" Louis mumbled. Harry shrugged, a small smile playing on his lips.

Louis huddled closer to Harry, interwining their fingers. He liked how Harry was tall, slim and quite lanky. In comparison Louis was shorter, with more feminine features. He shuffled up, so he was now sitting upright next to Harry, his arm still draped around Louis' shoulders. Louis kissed over Harry's neck, biting gently before licking over the growing red mark that he had created. He liked this, marking Harry as his own. He curled into Harry who welcomingly shuffled slightly onto his side so Louis could rest his head on his shoulder and breathe in Harry's scent. 

It was about half ten when Harry said he had to leave, Louis didn't want him to go but he knew his family would be back soon anyway. Louis followed Harry to the door, Harry opened his arms wide, holding Louis close as he hugged him, pressing a kiss to the top of his feathered hair. Both reluctantly pulled apart.

"Louis...umm..I hope we can do this again sometime, maybe, if-only if you want to." Harry muttered as he stared at the floor, scuffing his converse. 

"Curly..." Louis softly spoke, "next time I want you to stay longer." Harry smiled, Louis leaned forward, going onto his tiptoes to seal their lips together. Harry's hand resting at the bottom of Louis' neck. 

"I'll miss you," Louis murmured against Harry's lips.

"You're seeing me tomorrow!" Harry chuckled. 

"Too long away." Louis sulked.

"Come on!" Harry said, rubbing Louis' neck, he leaned into Harry's tough, "I'm sure there'll be more art homework anyway!" Harry said cheekily. Louis gently slapped Harry's arm as he giggled. 

"Night," Harry said, walking out into the cold night. 

"Night, Curly" Louis called after him, Harry waving a goodbye as he left. Louis shut the door behind, he raced upstairs and curled into bed. 

For once, Louis was looking forward to school