Part 2

His mouth hang open as he gazed over the image, he couldn't believe it how well Harry had draw him. Harry had captured Louis' perfect cheeky smile and facial structure. He shut the book and left the classroom. 

By the time it was next lesson, Louis was craving to talk to Harry. They had to work in silence as the teacher had marking to do, Louis tried to talk to Harry a couple of times, only to be shushed by the teacher. 

At the end of the lesson the teacher then set some homeowrk for them, they had to meet up with their seating partner, to finalise their portraits. Louis was, for once, glad for homework. Louis and Harry had arranged to meet up at Louis' house that weekend. 

His family had gone out. The knock on the door made Louis skip to the door. Louis wore his dark jeans, which showed off his bum well, white t-shirt and navy toms. He opened the door, to be faced with Harry. His curls bounced as he smiled at Louis. He was wearing a tight black short-sleeved shirt, skinny black jeans and converse. Louis had to take a deep breath to compose himself as he let the taller boy in. 

Louis showed Harry around and, finally, they sat down on Louis' bedroom floor. Their knees only inches apart. Harry passed Louis his sketchbook.

"Do you want to see the drawing of you?" Harry timidly asked. 

Louis smiled warmly, "I might have already seen it..." he replied. Harry looked confused as he frowned down at Louis. And suddenly, he wanted to lean up and kiss away the frown, but he resisted. 

A little while later, Louis was slumped across the floor, his head resting on a cushion as Harry had insisted to add more detail to his own drawing. Louis opened his eyes, gazing up at Harry. Taking in his thoughtful expression a the tip of his tongue poked out of his lips, concentrating hard. 

Louis smugly smiled at him, glad he finally had the chance to spend time with Harry. They had been talking much more, Harry was always quiet and slightly nervous, but Louis had noticed the more he spent time with the boy, the more he grew confident. 

"What you thinking about?" Harry asked, remembering to hold his focused gaze onto the drawing of him. 

It took Louis a split second to think of his answer, more of a testing statement: "What it would be like to kiss you." He bluntly said. Looking up at Harry to see his large hand had frozen and his cheeks grew a deep shade of red.

"Wh-what?" Harry breathlessly asked. 

Louis laughed, "I was only kidding, Curly." he smirked, patting Harry's thigh. Harry flinched under his tough, but Louis didn't retract his hand. Instead leaving it resting on him. Harry looked down at Louis' hand on his thigh, then up into Louis' eyes. His eyes flickered shut briefly as he took a deep breath. Louis remained gazing at the boy. 

"Unless..." Louis leaned against Harr, whispering into his ear huskily, "You want me to kiss you..." No later the words left Louis' lips, he squeezed Harry's thigh. Harry couldn't control himslef as he let out a throaty moan, Louis was slightly taken aback, but he remained close to Harry. After a second he leaned back, onto his knees, retracting his hand and looking Harry directly face on. Harry was slouched, biting his bottom lip between his teeth, taking in deep breaths, his rosy cheeks making him look flushed. 

Louis chuckled. Harry leaned forward, clunching onto Louis' t-shirt and tugging at it. Louis allowed Harry to pull his body closer. So they were chest to chest.