Secrets

Our was back to Atlanta was slow and boring. Nobody spoke to each other, and I felt irritation in the atmosphere. Daryl was looking in front of himself, T-Dog was looking at his knife, and Glenn was thinking. Rick broke the silence, when he stopped the car.

- We are here, Guys! - opened the car door, and let me ahead.

- Thank you! - I smiled at him.

After everyone got off, we started to find out how to go back to Merle, after we left him there for about two and a half days.

- Okay, so Glenn is going to lead us, because he knows where is the house we are looking for. Is that okay for you? - asked Rick from the mentioned guy.

- Good. But we have something else as well.

- And what's that? - joined Daryl to the speaking.

- When I helped Rick to get to me, I have seen that there is a bag on the road. I cannot imagine what's in that, but I think, we have to get it somehow.

- Okay, but first let's deal with Merle. - said T-Dog.

With the leading of Glenn, after ten minutes running, we reached the house, where Merle was. We ran up the stairs, and T-Dog cut the lace. When the door was opened, Daryl ran out the roof, and found Merle, but something was wrong. Merle was lying on the ground, his right wrist was bleeding because of the handcuff, and he was unconscious.

- Merle, get up! - Daryl shouted at him, but nothing has happened. I ran to them, and placed my left ear to his mouth.

- He is breathing. Do we have water in that bag? - T-Dog threw me a bottle of a little water. I opened it, and watered Merle on his neck, and with my hand on his face. He slowly opened up his eyes, and the first thing what he saw was us. When I turned back to him, I jumped back, because I didn't want to be too close to the awakening man.

- Daryl, little brother-spider! - these were Merle's first words to his brother, after he stood up. - What a surprise! Here is the sherrif, who locked me here, the nigger, and the Chinese. Plus my fav. - He glared at me with the company of a fake smile.

- Don't make me lock you here again! - stared Rick at Merle. His eyes were full of anger.

- Both of you shut up! - started Daryl.

- Everyone stop! We need to get back to the camp, and figure this out as quickly as we possible. Come on. - told loudly Glenn. And he was right. If they start to fight again, one of them would end up dead, I'm sure of that.

But we were up there, and shouted until walkers decided to visit us, and join to us. They were strong, so it was hard to kill them. but we didn't give up. We had to take a close figh, because if the other hear the guns shooting, we never go down from the house again. Daryl used his crossbow, T-Dog, Merle, Rick and Glenn their knifes, and I used my bow.

It took about half an hour to execute all of them, and then we didn't stay on the roof anymore. We ran away into an other house, where we could find out how to receive that bag at the tank.

- I think it's a stupid idea. - Rick said.

- I don't really like you, but that's my opinion, too. - Daryl continued.

- The idea is good, okay, just listen to me. I'm going out for the bag. Daryl and Elisabeth is coming with me.

- Why me? - we asked at the same time with Daryl.