Sanctuary

T-Dog's view:

When I arrived to the house, walkers have blocked the stairs, and the ground floor and I only had a gun with myself, and if I start to shot with it, more dead will come. I didn't find any other entrance opportunities, so I left the place and ran back to the others.

Elisabeth's view (again):

While T-Dog was out there, we were tense, because we didn't know when is he coming back. The sun nearly reached the trees on the hill, and we started to go back, but suddenly we heard someone running to the car. It was T-Dog, but he was alone. We glared at him questioningly.

- I'm sorry guys, I couldn't get up there. There were walkers everywhere, and I killed some of the walkers, but I only had a gun, and I didn't want the others to find me. - he gabbled.

- It's okay, at least you tried. - Rick tried to calm him down.

I closed the car's door, and we started our departure to the Quarry. On our way, everyone was talking about everything that came to their mind: holidays, family, etc. Suddenly there was something with the car. We got off to look after the problem. It was the wheel, it punctured. It took too much time to change the wrong wheel, so we decided to stay here for this night, and in the morning we go back to the camp. Everyone found a place in the car where he or she could sleep: Rick and I slept on the seat, all the others were in the trunk. All of us were very tired, so everyone could sleep during the night.

When I got up, the sun was rising, but nobody was awaken, except for Andrea. She was standing, facing to the sun. Her blonde hair was beautiful in sunshine. I wanted to go to her, but then I didn't want to disturb. Instead of that, I got off the lorry quietly, and did some warm-up exercises; stretching, push-ups, things like that. While I was doing the scorpion pose I closed my eyes and faced to the sun. It was good feeling. Suddenly someone stood in front of me, covering the "shining star" by that.

- Nice. - told me - Did you do rhythmic gymnastics before all this?

- No, I didn't. I wanted to, but my parents never let me do what I would liked to, because they thought, the only good for me is what they think or do. But they were wrong. In the last weeks before everything happened, after finishing writing my homework, I went down to the park for jogging, and to make myself more flexible. I enjoyed that.

- What are you parents like?

- I don't even know where to start... - I sighed - my mother was an assistant. She wanted to educate me to be very serious and fully-grown. But anytime I tried to obey to her orders, I felt irritated and unhappy. She never listened to me, never asked my opinion. But my father was worse. - As I thought, what my father did to me every day, tears crowded in my eyes. - He was always a drunken man. Every day, he drank at least two glasses of alcohol. The "scent" of his mouth was horrible, and disgusting.

- I'm so sorry for that. - I touched her shoulder, then stood up to look after if anyone has waken up or not, but Andrea grabbed my hand. - I am asking for your apologize because of pointing a gun at you when we were in Atlanta.

- I already forgave it to you. Don't blame yourself for it.

- Girls! - called for us Jacqui.

- Yes?