The King That Fell In Love (Urban)

Beep Beep Beep. My alarm clock went off to let me know that it was time to get up and get ready for school. I got out of bed and puleld out my all while True Religion pants with the blue and pink armonie shirt. I grabbed my Jordan 11's and went into the bathroom to take an shower. I put on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirrior. " Damn im sexy" i said to myself. Im Jay the tall lightskinned brother with dreads that reach the middle of my back. I have the natural grey eyes with a touch of honey color im the shit and i know it. I pulled out my phone and it was only 6:30 I STILL had an hour to go and pick up my best friend Tashawna. We've been best friends since we were kids. We grew up in the same foster home. Neither one of us knew our birth parents but she was practilly all the family i had and i would kill anybody over her i Loved her but she aint need to know all that.

                                           Tashawna POV

                    I had just hopped out of the shower and put on my Bath and BodyWorks lotion. I put on my white nd gold crop top with my all white skinny jeans with a gold belt. I put on my Love bras Knuckle ring and my gold Jordans. I was looking BADD and to top it all off i wore my hair in a deep curls. I looked at my phone and seen that is was already 7:30 and Jay would be here anytime soon. I grabbed my purse, charger , and phone. I walked down stairs said hi to my moms and went outside on the porch to wait for Jay. 10 minutes later Jay came pulling up in his cherry red Charger. I got in the car crossed my arms and pretenged that i was upset. " whats wrong" Jay asked concerned. " You were late" He smacked his lips and pulled off. He started to talk to me but i pretended not to hear him. "Tashawna girl you better talk to me im sorry, look at me im sorry i said". Said Jay i looked over at him and seen his pouty face i couldnt stay mad at him. I laughed and gave in. " I was sayin how good you look today" Jay said and licked his lips i loved it when he did that. I blushed and smiled. 

                          Today was the first day of our Senior years and we had to look Fresh

to Death on the first day of school. Me and Jay walked into school and instantly all the eyes went on us. Bitches was mean mugging but that aint stop our shine. We went to the office and got our schedules we had 7 out of 8 periods together. We walked up to our lockers that are right next to eachother and seen our click. There was Janiqua and Daniqua the two twins that are so ratchet foreal. Then there was Amber poor Amber she was a white girl trapped in a black girls body shes starting to act more and more preppy every day but I just don't mind she cool peoples. Then there was Jasmine the bitch that thinks that I had something with Jay never calling her back after she sucked him up. She was the reason why the word THOT was a word for real. She mean mugged me and then smiled at Jay. "Hey yall whats sup" I said to all of my girls. They all said nothing and went to class. I wasn't mad that we really didn't get to catch up because today is the first day of school and Jay and I are about to be late to first period.

                                                            (Jays POV).

We were in first period and I was bored as hell. Tashawna had to sit two seats ahead of me but I wasn't mad cuz I got a full view of that ass. It was fat. Damn I can feel that Thot Jasmine burning a hole in my neck with her eyes why did this bitch have to sit next to me. " Are you gonna just keep on staring" I asked annoyed that I still have to tell this bitch that I don't like communicating with her. "Oh my bad" she said like she was sad. Damn if its one thing that I hate its a female being upset with me. "Look my bad im just mad I guess" I said kinda apologizing to her I guess she thought that I was flirting with her because she started blushing. "It's cool so I have a question for you" she said in an almost seductive voice all shit here we go I thought to myself. " And whats that ma" I asked I really aint even want to be talking to her ass. "Why didn't you call me back after that night I mean what did i do wrong i called you and texted you but you never responded" She said like she was going to tear up. " Well i was under the impression that you was only giving me head which you was ion want to be in a relationship or nun" I said trying to let her down easy but she kept on talking. " Why didn't you tell me that then bitch" She yelled standing up and slapping me in the face. I ate that little shit and just sat there " CUZ YOUR A THOTTY ASS BITCH THAT THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKED AND DUCKED". I yelled i didn't want to be mean but that bitch just slapped me she ran out the class crying and the class went on.

                          It was now 4th period lunch time. Me and Tashawna sat at the table with Daniqua and Janiqua they ratchet asses were talking bout how they keyed up there exes car we were all having a good time until Miles came over and asked to talk to Tashawna. Miles was Tashawnas ex who broke up with him because she wouldn't lose her virginity to him. Miles was a tall kinda buff nigga but I could beat his ass without a doubt. Tashawna and miles waled a few feet away and like a minute later I seen Tashawna walking away from him looking angry he GRABBED HER ARM AND FORCED HER BACK. " Get off of me Miles your hurting me" she said looking scared and pissed at the same time. That was all i needed i walked over to them " Aye bruh you better let her go" i said ready to beat some ass. He let go of her arm and walked twords me. " Nigga and who is you captain save a hoe" he said getting a laugh out of a few people." Nah but i am the nigga that will beat yo ass if you ever lay another hand on her" i said. He swung on my but i quickly dodged it and punched him square in the nose. That nigga was on the floor leaking. I was just about to hit his ass again " Stooopppp lets go" .Said Tashawna she pulled me out of the school and we went to the car.