Chapter Six

"What's your name?" I turn to look at the man walking next to me. He was the first one to talk to me earlier when they first came.

"I'm Sven." I say softly as I stare at his bare shoulder. I still can't even think about looking him in the eyes. I'm still so embarrassed that I saw all of them naked, and that they saw me naked. My body was made for my mate - wherever he is - and it's not fair to my mate that other men have seen my naked body and i have seen their naked bodies while I was naked.

"Hi Sven, I'm Beta Ekon. It's nice to meet a cutie like you." I blush when I hear his words, but then it registers that he is the Beta of the pack I just passed into.

"Why haven't you brought me to the cellars yet, I passed into your packs land? Doesn't that make me a trespasser?" I ask worriedly as I play with my bottom lip. My teeth scrapping over it painfully, biting it.

Ekon reaches over to my chin and pulls it down, causing my lip to fall out from between my teeth. I look up at him wide-eyed. I don't usually let people that aren't my family touch me, but something about the way Ekon treats me, almost like a little brother, I feel safe with him touching me.

"Usually we would escort you to the cellars, but you're an omega, you're crying, and you seem scared about something. The alpha decided it would be best if we just brought you straight to him. I agree with him, someone as cute and tiny as you wouldn't be able to hurt any of our warriors, or even want to. You don't seem like you could even hurt a fly, let alone another person." Ekon explains with a small smile on his face as he wraps an arm around my bare shoulders and pulls my against his bare side. I blush from the contact, but don't try and pull away. I feel Star inside of me, laying down while giving me a nod of his head, agreeing with me that Ekon seems like a good guy, and I don't have anything to worry about.

"That's probably true. I haven't trained a day in my life, and I have skinny arms. I wouldn't be able to punch anyone without breaking my thumb." I say lifting my bony arms and then sticking both of  my thumbs in the air. Ekon chuckles at me before rubbing his hand, that isn't laying on my shoulder, on top of my hair, messing it up even more then it already is.

I smile to myself for the first time since I left. I think I finally found someone besides Papa that might understand me. That might accept me for who I really am. I really hope they do, because I'm already starting to like this pack, even if I've only met four of them, and only talked to one of them.