24. Awake

Caspar's POV 

I woke with a start. I groggily open my eyes, adjusting to the light, pouring in from the curtains. I tried to turn over and push myself back to sleep, only i couldn't. There was something behind me. 

I twisted myself slowly around, trying to see what it was, and everything came back to me as I saw. Of course. It was Joe.

Me and him had to sleep in the same bed last night, as we had no room due to Josh and Alex being around. 

I couldn't help but stare at him. As creepy as it sounded, looking at Joe sleep was the cutest thing ever. He was practically under the duvet entirely. I could only just see his mouth, which was hanging open slightly as he dozed. His hair was all over the place, not looking like it's usual, tamed self.

I could barely remember what had gone on last night, but i could recall that alcohol was involved if the massive headache i was consuming was anything to go by. I know that nothing of that sort had happened, however. 

I tried to turn back, but the sudden rush of pain that swam through my mind stopped me instantly. I needed something to get rid of the hangover.

So i tried as quietly as i could, to lift myself off the bed, and out my room. Only it failed rather miserably.

"Caspar?" Joe moaned, shifting around under the covers.

Damn his voice was a hell of a lot different as soon as he woke up. Jesus.

He sat up in bed, but instantly winced and grabbed his head, "Oh my god. The pain. Is this real life."

I chuckled at his doziness, and sat back down on the bed carefully, "Yes Joe, this is real life."

Joe groaned again, "Where were you going? Trying to get away from me?"

I wanted to snap at Joe for saying something as stupid as that, "Of course not. I was going to get some painkillers to stop this from drilling a hole through my head," I said, pointing towards my skull, "Do you want some?" 

Joe nodded with a smile, "Go, slave."

I laughed and slapped him over the head, earning him a wince, "That's what you get. Now shut up, my head hurts. Lie down, i'll be back soon."

Again, Joe nodded, and I walked out the room, trying to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake the others.

I tiptoed upstairs and quietly maneuvered myself around a snoring Alex, who was placed messily one of our sofas. I walked over to the kitchen and reached into one of the cupboards for some painkillers. I found them quite easily, and made my way back down the stairs. I reopened the door to my bedroom and saw Joe drooping off to sleep again.

"Hey, sleepyhead." I said, shaking him awake lightly, "Take these if you wanna go back to sleep, it can't be easy with a banging headache."

Joe grunted.

"Joe." I said, flicking him.

"M'tired." He said, not moving at all.

"Do you want me to force feed it to you?" I said mockingly, laughing loudly when he actually nodded.

He actually sat up, however, making it a lot easier.

I handed him a pill as i took my own.

"Come back to sleep." Joe said, grabbing my arm and forcing me back over to him.

I didn't make much effort to stop him, and i let him freely throw me back under the covers.

He wrapped his arms around me as we lied down. It was all overwhelming, thinking that i was here in bed, cuddling Joe Sugg.

"Go back sleep." Joe instructed, and i didn't need telling twice.

So i fell asleep for the second time, but this time, Joe was in my arms.

A/N soppy and short chapter, just how i like them. 

HOWEVER...... THIS IS COMING TO AN END GUYS. ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER EEEEEEEEEEK.

ok so this is weird. but i've been thinking about making a poster full of you guys names!! comment your name, country and a colour so i can write you on!! :)

Danni X