3 | Dense MCs

oHBOI ANOTHER ONE

Dense Main Characters. This one's gonna be fun to talk about! *screaming internally*

So, we've all seen those characters who don't understand a thing about liking someone. They show a bunch of signs about liking a person, but they always dismiss it when someone tells them that they fancy the person. I've read one book where the MC wasn't freaking dense, and let me say, beautiful book. ( It was a KyouyaXOC that I don't remember the name of )

Now, I hear you all yelling at me, so I'll dive a bit deeper.

A lot of characters are dense for a reason! Like my OC Tsuki, ( She's apart of the first book in my OHSHC series ) She was sheltered as a child causing her to be extremely gullible. Not trying to give a lot of spoilers, but the twins used this to their advantage. She was dense to her own and others feelings.

Now my other OC, Areum. She's been through a lot, causing her to know how a lot of things feel, including love. She's not very dense when it comes to feelings, including others around her. These types of things are determined by experiences and environment.

Okay, more screaming. Let's go a bit further and decide what types are characters should be dense and what ones shouldn't, shall we?

People who should be dense would be the sheltered and innocent ones. They'd be the ones with not many life experiences and no love life. They're normally really cute and moe. Like, Slice of Life characters moe. 

People who shouldn't be dense are the ones who have a lot of life experience. The ones who like knowing everything and the ones who are really edgy are normally not dense. They're usually kinda outgoing or they're the ones that push away their crush. Either way, they know what they feel.

I hope you guys understand a bit more ^^ And to those who already knew all of this and just came here to see me rant, hope you enjoyed.

Bye