7 | Colorful Haired OCs

Okay, throwback to chapter 2 when I talked about the uniforms.

This school is not a school where the kids get to do whatever they'd like because they're rich, it's for shaping future heirs into responsible adults who are capable of maintaining a huge company! 

Now, the same thing applies to this. Blue, Pink, Purple, etc are not natural colors, so it's only normal that your OC should not have these types of color in your hair if they are going to attend Ouran Academy.

Now, before you even mention the time where Hikaru And Kaoru dyed their hair, I'm going to say something.

Most important schools have a policy where you're only allowed to dye your hair natural colors. It would only make sense that Ouran is the same. If you look at the characters in OHSHC, they only have naturally colored hair and nothing wild. If you take these into consideration, it would only conclude that Ouran also has this policy.

Now, when Hikaru and Kaoru dyed their hair Pink and Purple ( going by the manga ) the whole club got punished because of Tamaki. You could also see that the Vice Principle sent many glares towards the Twins. This could indicate that he knew about the policy, but didn't want to be chewed out by their mother. ( also, in the Live Action, Hikaru and Kaoru dyed their hair natural colors, just wanted to point this out )

Again, this school is made to shape young heirs into responsible adults who are capable of maintaining a large company, not a playground for spoilt rich kids.

Bye