Chapter Twø: The New Face

Tyler's Perspective
Pricks. Bitches. Dicks. All of them are the same. I have to get out of this now. I raise my hand until Mr.Nore sees me."Yes young lad. What does thy need?" A new life. A death. Anything. I don't care." May I to go to the bathroom?" I ask properly and urgent. "Yes, but make it quick. Not like last time." Last time was important, though. Very. I take the bathroom pass as I walk by ignoring the laugh of Brian and his friends. Die,die,die,die! I clenched my fist and teeth and open the door. To my surprise, I see someone I've never seen before. He's almost the same height and....cute. I stare at his eyes but snapped out off it. It's urgent. Blurry. I say "Excuse me..." He moves and I walk out of class. As he closes the door, I run towards the bathroom. I hear laughing in the Boy's bathroom.

What now? You can't hide forever... I can't. Not now... There is no other option, so I head back to class. I opened the door quickly as I interrupted Mr.Nore and the new guy Damn, I missed his name. The teacher tells him to take a seat in the back of me. I walk up to my seat stealing a small glance of him before I fall.

"Watch it, faggot." Brian spits and has a little victory with his friends. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. It takes me a milisecond to take a seat and pretend nothing happened. Pretend. The new guy sits down after looking shocked yet something I've never seen before.

He looked...sad. Pssh, yeah. Like a guy that looked like a man-made man would feel any sorrow for a dumbass like me. I need to kill my dreams. As soon as I felt warm strokes of tears on my cheeks, I covered myself, caging my existence from the world called life.