Chapter Twelve :What?!?

Tyler's Perspective
*time laps*
We talked for a fairly good amount of time to feel like we got to know each other completely. Not entirely. He should know. I constantly kept laughing at the jokes that Josh made and he kept blushing. I really like him.

Does he?

Jøsh's Perspective
I feel different with him. Why?
Tyler looks up at me with some fire in his eyes. But looks down and talks, "Josh, I'm tired." I looked to see the window and the sun was going away. "Do you want to change? I have some cloths if you want for tonight and tomorrow." He nods as I take some clothes for the boy. "Here are some shorts and a long sleeved shirt that doesn't fit me. You seem to like long sleeves." I said as I hand him the clothing. I tell him to go to the bathroom next to my room. I change into some black tee and some baggy shorts. When Tyler finishes, he whispers, " Where should I sleep?" I chuckle, "Well, with me! I don't want you to get body aches because of me." His face is now shaded in crimson. He goes to my bed and lays down on the right side of it and I go to the left. I accidentally hit his leg with my foot as I got a spot. I... Josh why?! "Sorry!" I looked up to him to see that he was already snoring.
He looks like a kitten...JOSH! Do I like him? Or do I just feel pity? But.... Should I ?
I reached for his hand in the covers and feel a warm hit of electricity swarming my veins.
Good thing he is asleep.

Tyler's Perspective
I tilt my head and blink for a moment. As I flutter my eyelids, I feel a warm bliss coming from my hand. As I tried to focus in the dark (dark! Sorry FOB...)and to my surprise, I see Josh's hand on mine. WHAAT!?! Umm what am I supposed to do in this situation? WHY IS HIS HAND ON MINE?! My face is heated up as I scream in my head.
I look up at the time on Josh's clock. 4:58. I enclose my fingers with Josh lightly.
I somehow feel....

Disconnected. Unplugged. From the real world. Like The Matrix. Being here with Josh makes me feel like I lived in a lie for so long, like all I knew didn't matter anymore. I feel drugged. Safe.

Blessed.

I slowly fell back to sleep.