1

I moved my arms. This.. This is what they wanted. To be hidden. To be.... To be away from the cheering kids in their heads. To have a costume on. To be a kid.

I slowly stood. I knew this wasn't only human skin. I was in a mascot costume. I yanked my elbows out,and ripped the rest of the suit.

That's better.

This was different. I wasn't plastic. I looked at my hand. The slightly molding skin, peeling. Probably stinks for those who smell. I thought.

I was in a room with other mascots. This was like my home! The parts and service! I walked to the door, getting used of this child's body. I opened the door, slowly.

Next thing that happened was I was yanked by something, pulling my wist."there you are! Hiding in your lest favorite place huh? Exited for your birthday? Your get to meet your friends! Golden rabbit and that yellow bear!"

This person talked so fast I couldn't answer anything he asked. He laughed, and-i realized- the people around me laughed, too. Do i talk? Will I sound normal?!

"U-uh..." I soften. I sounded fine. Like the kids at my old party's! "Ha, wimp! Come on! Let's go home! Then I won't get caught messing around with you!" The guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"You stink." He said, wrinkling his nose.

This guy, he called me his brother. That's what I was!

He through me into my room, slamming the door. I looked around. In the corner of this room, there was three plushies. One was red, but looked like foxy! And another looked like me!

On the bed, there was one that looked like me, just....yellow. It has a purple top hat and bow.  "W-whats this...?" I stuttered, walking to the bed.

I reached out my hand, but stopt. I almost forgot!

(Y/n)!