3

"I better not be super late." You said. You jumped out of you car and shut the door. You started running into the store, pushing through the doors.

  "Your LATE!" said your boss, coming from in front of you. "Yeah...  Uhm... Sorry." You said. "This is yo third time in a week." He said. "Your 17th time in two months."

  "S-Sorry sir." Please don't fire me........ "I hate to say this, but, you holding up costumer's. They need to know where dog food is, and your not there. So...Your fired."

Time skip

  You sighed as you turned the car wheel left, then right. You pulled up to your house. Before getting out of your car, you watched as the 12 year old boy walked in his driveway.

  You opened the door, and heard him. "Dumb 'brother'. Hopefully he will die there. He messed up my life." He said to himself. He saw you, then stopped and turned away.

  You walked into your house, and decided to go see it. You walked down the steps to your basement. You slowly opened the door and walked in.

  You stared at the white plastic skin covered over the rough polished gray endoskeleton. Its black bow under its white chin. What was above it was the purple snout. And above that, its black eye sockets.

You stroked its black tophat. Then cupped its ears. "I said I would fix you. And I did..." You said. It stood motionless. "Now, all I need to do is add the eyes."

You grabbed the set of the animatronic eyes you bought from a store and stuck them in. This was the essayist part of the making. The eyes didn't move or anything, so you just placed them in there sockets.

You never had to remake this, just fix what's broken. "Maybe hell come back.... Maybe." You thought as you stared at the funtime Freddy model before you.

Funtime Freddy's POV

"Uh.... Can I just call you spring?" You asked. He shuffled, then just said "whatever." You took a step towards him, but he pushed you back.

"I'm supposed to kill you, you know."  He said going to a stage and sat on it. "But, nah." He stared down. Anyway, how are you in the moldy kids body, huh?"

"I-I don't know... Do you beliven re-Acarnation?" I asked the the blury thing. "Animatronics can't die, well, there souls can't." It responded. I nodded.

"Huh, I just dont get that Ennard guy. He, he has no soul." It said with a chuckle. I sighed and said "People can be so soulless." I sat on a nearby table, and brushed the brown human-hair away from my face.

"Wait, you were supposed to Kill Me. Animatronics cant die." I said. "Not in that way. I mean... I mean," Spring started.

"What?"