2

YOUR POV

You sat in front of the TV with your bucket of popcorn. "Landa, I tell you, the baby isn't mine!" The vampire said to the curly blonde haired woman.

Next morning~

Your new job was at a pet store. Youv been working here for a year now, and it wasn't the Best job, but was better then the last. You hopped in your car.

Funtimes POV

I have to go find her!

I thought as I stepped to the door. I opened it, and it made a sccrreeeeekkkkk sound. I stept out, but the big dude pushed me agents the table with the TV on it.

"Its you." Smirked the kid. "Its...Me?" I responded."funtime." He said. I stood, shocked. "I'm not an idiot. Animatronics DONT die." He said.

"Its...Ennard." He said and smirked.

No
"How...? HOW!" I shouted. "How did you think I got my name?" I started standing up. " 'Mom' died. Well, I killed her. No sign of a dad, though."

"I guess that means I'm in charge." He grabbed the back of the blue and white stripped shirt and started walking. "Let's go to fredbears."

****time skip*****

I stood in the place you were in before. It was dark and cold. "Ha... So your here...Too?" Said a voice. My eyes started fixing on the dark creature before me.

It stept in front of me. "Were lonely here." It said. "Who are you?" I asked, kinda rushing my words. "A bundle of spring locks." It said. "So, springlock?" "No, spring bonnie spring trap. Your choice."

I could tell be its voice it was a male. "I'm funtime Freddy." I said. "You look a little like......." He started. "Like?"

"Fredbear."

A/N

SHORT CHAPTER! SORORRRY