4

You felt lonely as the days went by. So, you got a dog. A german sheppered, 8 months old. "I'll name you...(d/n)!" You said. He ran up your stairs and ran down right after that, holding something.

You starred at the blob in its mouth. "The... The yellow bear push? You grabbed it in his mouth, having to say " drop." Of course, he didn't listen, so you pulled it out.

Brother! Brother! Look what I got!
I said, running to my brother who sat on the ground.
Wow!
He said, then, looked sad agen.
I looked at the toy. The yellow plush with a bow and hat.
Here.
Hu?
Here.
You pressed the toy agents his chest, and he grabed it.
I know your sad. But, please, why are you so upseat?
He shrugged.
I can't say...
What?!
I cant say.
You looked down, thinking what to say.
Okay. But, please know, you can trust me with anything. Anything.
He nodded, and pressed the plush in his face.
Thanks.
He muttered.

(D/n) jumped on you. "Aye! Down!" You said, and put him in a cage. You stared at the whole time. The whole time.

Funtimes POV
"Spring." I said. "That looks-" I pointed at a poster. "Fredbear." He said. "Iv seen him before. Its........."

"The plush."

"You know a couple things about this place? One.) It was first made in 1979, then something happened..... Um, after that. They opened that sister location place and-" "what?" I asked. "Sister location place. What the boss said."

"What boss?" "The guy who talks on the phone." Spring said. So many things to ask- then, doors opened. "Hide." Spring said, and he became lifeless. I ran under a table that had one of those sheets on the table that covered the bottom, so no one saw me.

A guy with a purple shirt and blue pants walked in. Behind him was ennard and other children. They ran in, screaming, jumping all over things and that kind of stuff. I came out from the bottom of the table.

"Oh, look." Someone said. I turned, and it was ennard, along with four other kids in masks. "W-what?" I asked."huh? What?" Ennard said, acting like me, like I was dumb. "Your a crybaby."  "No I'm not!" I said, standing up. I started to walk away. I knew if I stayed, I'd get in trouble-or hurt. "hey," Ennard said, grabbing my elbow."common. " he said gentaly.not good. He-along with his friends- picked me up and walked to the working yellow bear. When did he get here?!

"Let go!" I said, shaking my body. "What? You want to get closer!?" A kid said. "Stop it! Stop!" "Closer?!" I attempt kicking on, but they blocked it. "Please! Just, stop!"

I wasn't trying to be mean, but you don't want to mess with ennard. Nah-ah. "You want to go closer? I know the thing! You want to kiss fredbear!" Ennard snaped.

"N-n-No!" I shouted. (((((WHY WERENT THERE ANY GROWN-UPS HERE TO STOP THESE KIDS??!)))) "In one, two, three!" They all threw me into his face. No- in his mouth. When he was talking. The last thing I saw was a glare in springs eye, a red dot, the reflection of fire.

(A/N)
Sorry I haven't posted much! I got a phone but I don't know what password this account has, so I will have to use my kindle to update. The problem is, I have no WiFi besides my grandmas house, so I'll write at mine and come here to post. Sound good? Bye.

P.S new account is in the comments.