Chapter one

Hey! My name is Lily Jefferson. I was the popular girl at school.....until........I had to move and go to a new school. So tomorrow I'm moving with my parents (I'm an only child) to nowhere's ville. I don't know anyone.

~The next day~

I wake up pretty early. I sit up in my bed and look at my alarm clock it's glowing red and the time is 5:30am. Yep that's right I had to wake up early because I'm moving today. I finally get up out of my bed and go to my bathroom. I take a quick shower change in to high-waist shorts with a nice green shirt that says "hate me cuz you ain't me" on it. Once I'm ready I go downstairs to see my mom doing this really weird dance in front of the t.v. I stare at her in shock until she stops. We are all ready so we go to the airport and take the 3 hour flight to our new house. (We already have everything there)

~After Flight~

We get off the plane, grab our bags and take a cab to our house. It's a fairly big house 4bedrooms, 3bathrooms a nice kitchen,living room and dinning room. I already decorated my room so I go straight to my room once we get there and lay down but when my head hit the pillows I was out.

~The next day~

I wake up and stay in the same clothes as yesterday. I put on macerra and eyeliner then eat breakfast. I grab my backpack and my dad drives me to school.( I'm in 11th grade but it's easier for my parents to drive me) I say goodbye and start walking to the front door of the school. Just waking like 10 steps I already got a lot of whistles from the guys in the front yard. Most were the football players you could just tell.

~Once I finally get to the principles office~

I kindly ask him what my schedule is and my locker etc. In my first class I had too sit beside on of the football players. While the teacher my talking he asked " So.... Hottie what's your name?" "Lily. What's yours?"I replied. A few seconds pass and he finally speaks up "My name is Josh and what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I smile at him and remember that was exactly what my ex-boyfriend Brad said to me. But I quickly snapped out of my little flashback thing and say "well thank you" "would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch?"he asked a little shy but cocky. "Sure I guess" I say quietly and shyly.