Lunch

~At lunch~

I look for Josh in the lunch room. Which was easy, he is about 6feet tall and had his hair spiked up. He was standing beside a table about to sit down. I swiftly walk over to him. I was gonna scare him but he looked behind him. "Hey!Come sit!" He said moving over a bit and patting the sit beside him. I sat down and was about to eat my sandwich when someone cleared there throat behind me. I out my sandwich down and turn my head towards the person. When I look at the person.... It was a guy I thought it would be a girl saying I was in her seat but that's not the case here.

"Hey!" He said really happy."Hi. Was I sitting in your seat I'll move.." I start to get up but he pushes me back to sit down. I just let his hands push me down and stay. He takes a seat next to me on my right because Josh was on my left. "What's your name babe?" He asked slightly cocky. "Lily and yours?" I respond. " Well I'm Addison and Josh is my best bud. You may know me from English,P.E or math." Right when he finishes the bell rings. "Well nice to meet you but I have to go to my next class." I say to him kindly and leave the lunch room.

Once I get to my locker grab my books and slam my locker door shut I see Addison standing there. " I thought I could walk you to your next class and maybe get your number?"he says but I just turn on my heels and walk away. Somebody grabs my wrist and turns me to face them.Of course Addison. "If I give you my number will you stop following me?" I ask. " yes" he says sliding his hand and taking his phone out. I put my number in and walk away.

What do you think happens at the end of the day? I know it's boring but I'm gonna add more twists and details into this book!