The Dad Talk

"So who's that boy you were talking to?"asked my dad as we started driving home. It was silent before but now there is a bit of uncomfortableness.

I took a deep breath and then told my father " His name is Addison Rider and I meet him today in some of my classes"

My father just carefully looked my face over to see if I was lying. But he figured out I wasn't and looked back at the road. The rest of the car ride was silent.

I went up to my room and stripped my clothes off so I can change into pyjamas but I heard my ringtone go off.

"I'm feeling sexy and free

Like glitters raining on me

You like a shot of pure gold

I think I'm bout to explode"

I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was showing I had a text.

"Hey babe, just wanted to see what your wearing?-Addison" As I read it I could tell my cheeks were bright red they felt hot. But I also thought why would he want to know what I was wearing like gosh!

I replied with "Well hi..... And I'm not wearing anything right now truthfully -Lily"

"Damn I wish I was with you so I could see your sexy body.... Oh wait move to your right a bit then look out your window :D - Addison"

I step to my right and look out the window and see my neighbours house and there is Addison standing in the f***in window staring at my naked body!

"OMG! Are you my neighbour? Why did you ask to see me naked? Why are you starring?-Lily"

"Oh Baby you do have a sexy body!-Addison"

As I read the text I move away from the window and quietly changed into sweats.

"Why you move away from the window I like staring at your naked body!! ;) -Addison"

"Well umm I don't like people to star at my NAKED body!-Lily"

"Sorry next time I won't stare I'll just drool over it-Addison"

"Your were drooling and starring!!-Lily"

" I'm gonna go cuz I'm gonna have a lot for fun in about 20mins-Addison"

"Oh well I thought I was fun but whatever-Lily"

"Bye babe-Addison"