1: The Battle of the Clubs

L I S A

"After getting appointed as the president of The Dance Society, I felt motivated to be more responsible and active as a student and, at the same time, as a leader. Romance? I personally think that it's useless and pretty stupid, really. I'm trying to focus more on my club right now so I don't have time for those things," I said while trying to smile at the interviewer. I have caused a lot of trouble for my club already and I'm trying my best right now to avoid causing trouble again, thus, the painfully fake smile.

"Jeon Jungkook?" I asked the interviewer when I didn't quite get what she was asking, my ears were probably just ringing at the mention of that name though.

"Ah," I said as I gave off a sarcastic smile after she repeated her question, "we don't really get along that well. As you all may know, he and I can get a little too competitive at — ow!"

What was that?!

I reached for the back of my head after I felt something hit it. I looked behind me and saw a soccer ball.

Ugh. How can a soccer ball reach this kiosk? The kiosk that I'm at, by the way, is meters away from the soccer field.

I turned around, looking for the ball, with my eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Can't you see that there's a person here?!" I exclaimed.

I picked up the ball that was just behind me and faced the jerk that hit me.

And indeed it was a jerk. The biggest jerk of all time at that. Aish, I bet he did that on purpose.

"Hello there, little miss sunshine," a smirk played on his lips as he slowly walked closer to where I was. He was wearing a fit t-shirt that emphasized his defined muscles and his hair was messy, making him look like a bad boy straight out of a manhwa. He's been more buff compared to the first time that I met him. Is he working out? Not that I care, it's just that I'm very observant.

I pursed my lips in annoyance and this made his grin spread even wider.

I couldn't help but roll me eyes. "What the f-uck do you want?" I said as my grip on the ball became tighter.

He placed his thumb on his lips and tilted his head as he pretended to think, which I doubt is possible for him to do since it appears as if he doesn't even have a brain to think with.

"Hmm... nothing. But it seems like my ball just really hated the sight of you." He said with a playful smile as he laughed quietly with his friend, Yugyeom.

Typical Jungkook, laughing at things that he says even though they're not funny. I scoffed.

"Is this your ball?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked him in the eye and held the ball in one hand. "Huh, I bet this is the only ball you have," I said as I looked down there.

He followed my gaze and also looked at his thing.

Thinking of this as a great distraction, I quickly threw the ball hardly at him expecting that it would hit him right in the head. But he still caught it even with his head bowed down.

Damn him and his quick reflexes.

He looked surprised though, and it was my turn to smirk at him.