2: Glasses of Bicerin and Shakerato

J U N G K O O K

"Let us all welcome, the Dance Society!"

The students at the auditorium bursted in a series of loud cheers, including the vice president of Glee Club that stood beside me, Rosé.

I couldn't help but put a finger in my ear because of how loud they were.

I seriously don't understand the hype for the Dance Society. I mean we basically see them perform at almost every event held here in school but the students act like it's the first time they're seeing them whenever they perform.

The Dance Society, led by the tall blondie, stepped into the stage in almost matching outfits. My eyes immediately examined their club.

Is it because of their outfits? I wondered. Do they get the hype that they're receiving because of their slightly revealing outfits? Crop tops, ripped jeans, shorts, skirts, sleeveless tops, etc. - it would be almost impossible for people of our age to not notice them.

Or maybe because they dance? Dancing really tends to catch everyone's attention, so maybe that's a factor.

"Wow, man. Look at Lisa," I heard a guy say behind me in awe, "she's just standing there but she easily stands out!"

My eyes automatically landed on Lisa who was standing at the center of the stage wearing a long sleeved purple crop top, a pair of black shorts and a pair of boots. Her long and wavy blonde hair fell on her shoulders and back.

"Haha, I know. Her charismatic eyes and presence are like demanding me to focus on her," another guy replied with the same amount of awe that I heard in the other guy's voice.

Or is it her?

A song by Chris Brown blasted from the speakers of the auditorium and I watched as the gleam from Lisa's eyes immediately changed as if she was possessed by the music.

I never really paid much attention to Lisa whenever they performed, obviously because I'm not that interested in her when she's in a place where I cannot tease her.

The reason why I like to annoy Lisa is because of her reactions. Like seriously, she's so amusing to watch. Her face would morph and whatever she was feeling in that moment would be on full display for anyone and everyone to see. Like when she gets annoyed, her eyebrows would furrow, her nose would be flaring a little, and her lips would form a small pout. I find it really funny. I don't even know if she's aware that she's like a cartoon character. She looks like one too,