#Two

Well then... I'm completely single now and I feel like a bitch...
---
Yoongi was working at forever 20 during his shift when Jimin jumped on his back, "Hey hyung~"

Yoongi dropped the shirt he was folding and scowled, "What are you doing?"

Jimin got off and smirked, "Just seeing what my new friend is doing. I'm on break now but I won't mind helping you."

"It's fine. I don't need your help."

Wait...

If I get closer to Jimin, I'd be able to know if he is the thief... he is the main suspect after all. The other three are friends but Jimin is the odd one out.

"Actually, you can help me if you don't mind." Yoongi added.

Jimin smiled and started to fold the clothes, "Great! I'd love to!"

"What are you doing? I thought it was your break." Jin walked up to the two.

"Ah! Jin hyung, meet Yoongi hyung. He started working here yesterday and going to the same university." Jimin introduced.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He recognized Jin from before. Jin had gone into the police station once while Yoongi was working and reported his pink flip phone missing.

Yoongi was too lazy to find it so he generously bought him an iPhone. But that all happened in one day. It was the one time he saw Jin.

Jin raised his eyebrows, "I recognize you from somewhere, but I can't remember where."

"You don't need to remember. I'm nobody."  Yoongi chuckled, "Jimin, you can go on your break to hang out with Jin hyung."

"How'd you know if I'm your hyung."

Shit.

Yoongi knew because he had to look up Jin when he reported the phone, that was why. But he couldn't say that.

"The manager gave me a list of the employees here and the birthdays." Yoongi lied.

"Then what's my birthday?" Jimin asked.

"I don't exactly remember... I don't remember the birthdays. Just if you're younger or older."

"Oh... anyway, Jin hyung can go hang out by himself, I wanna hang out with you." Jimin said.

Yoongi shook his head, "Just go."

"I'll help too then. Jungkook is being tutored English today so I can't see him today during the break." Jin sighed.

"Jungkook? The guy you introduced me to today in class?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Yeah. Him and Jin hyung are dating."

They're gay...?

"O-oh. I see." Yoongi nodded.

~

During the day, Jimin kept helping out Yoongi when he was having trouble working.

After his shift was over, Jimin ran up to him, "I can walk you to the bus stop."

Damnit. I have to go to the police station and give a report...

"No thanks. I'm not going straight home. I'm ... Uhm ... meeting my girlfriend." Yoongi lied. He was single, he didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Jimin looked down, disappointed, "So you have a girlfriend... I see... I'll let you go then."

"Wait a second." Yoongi gripped Jimin's wrist, stopping him from walking away, "Why did you keep helping me out today? Why couldn't you go help Jin hyung instead?"

"Jin hyung is in the make up department. I don't know much about that. And you're my friend who's new working here. That's why." Jimin said then pulled his wrist away, "I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye hyung."

With that, the pink haired boy walked off leaving Yoongi confused.

Was Jimin really the criminal?

---
Please Comment And Vote~