#Four

Please Comment and Vote~ should I do a Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, or Taehyung fanfiction next?
---
Now that Yoongi and Jimin were done with their shift, they decided to hang out at the nearest coffee shop.

Yoongi was still very suspicious though.

As Yoongi sipped his coffee, Jimin spoke up, "You look really sexy drinking that."

Yoongi choked on the drink, "What?"

"Oh right. You have a girlfriend." Jimin sighed, "Sorry."

"It's fine. I actually don't have a girlfriend." Yoongi admitted.

"You don't? I'm surprised." Jimin chuckled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Why?"

"Like I said, you're sexy."

"Don't you have to pick up your nephew or something?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Yeah. Actually I do." Jimin said, looking at the time.

"Can I come?" Yoongi asked. He needed to see if Jimin was lying or not.

"Sure. If you want." Jimin shrugged.

~

Once the two arrived at a house Yoongi didn't know of, Jimin held up a finger, "Wait here." He said then ran up to the door.

About two minutes later, he walked back to Yoongi while holding a four year old in his arms.

Yoongi looked at the boy, noticing his confused look, "Ah. I'm Min Yoongi. Your uncle's friend."

The boy nodded, "I'm Park Jiyoon."

Jimin smiled, "Good job introducing yourself as I taught you. But remember, next time, smile."

Jiyoon nodded, "Okay uncle Jimin."

Jimin nodded and patted Jiyoon's head, "Good boy."

How can this guy be the criminal? Maybe I've been wrong...

"Well, I should get going now." Yoongi said, "I'll see you on Monday."

"Wait. Tomorrow Jungkook, Jin hyung, and Jungkook's tutor, and I are gonna go to the bar. Wanna come?"

Jungkook's tutor? That was Namjoon and Yoongi knew that.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah. Sure. See you tomorrow then. Text me when and where."

~

Yoongi went straight to the police station after that, "I really don't think Jimin is the suspect."

"Why is that?" Namjoon asked.

"He seems nice."

"It could be a cover up. Anyway, I'm going to meet him tomorrow at the bar. Don't worry, I won't give away your cover."

"Thanks... oh and I'm going there too."

"Can we go?!" Hoseok and Taehyung asked in unison.

"No. We all know you'll end up majorly drunk and fuck each other." Yoongi told them.

"Well, tomorrow I'll give my opinion about Jimin to you after." Namjoon said.

Yoongi nodded, "Alright."

~

The five met up as planned.

It had been about an hour after they met up and Jimin was already hanging on Yoongi.

"Why do you have to be straight?" Jimin sighed with his arm around Yoongi and whispering in his ear.

Thing was, Yoongi wasn't anymore sober then Jimin was.

"I never said I was straight, pabo." Yoongi slurred.

"Aish. I told him not to drink. And what did he do? The exact opposite." Namjoon mumbled to himself.

"Is there a room somewhere?" Jimin asked, looking around.

"There's one in the back. They have it for drunk ones like you." Jin rolled his eyes.

Jimin smirked, picked Yoongi up bridal style and took him back there.

Namjoon's eyes widened, "What are they doing?"

"Didn't you know? Jimin has the gots for Yoongi. It's probably gonna show tonight." Jungkook chuckled.

Meanwhile, Jimin had pinned Yoongi to the bed, "I got you where I want."

Yoongi shook his head, "I want to... but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because... you're a possible suspect."

---
Please Comment And Vote~