#Five

Please Comment and Vote~ also check out 'Homeless' my new Jungkook fanfic~
--- 
"Suspect?" Jimin got off Yoongi and asked.

"Yeah. I'm a cop, remember and I'm undercover. Oh shit, I was supposed to keep that a secret." Yoongi slurred.

Jimin stayed silent then left after a moment.

"Oopsies."

~

On Monday, Yoongi skipped class to do a very long report at the police station.

"I can't believe you fucking blew your cover. This is the first time ever for you. This is why I warned you not to get drunk, and what do you do when I want you? You get drunk. Write that report and go back to school and work tomorrow."

Yoongi sighed, "Fine."

~

So the next day, Yoongi went back to class.

"Yoongi hyung! I'm sorry about leaving you on Saturday. I actually can't remember anything that happened when I got drunk. I just remember waking up with a hangover Sunday morning and Jin hyung told me that we went to the back room for a couple minutes and then I ran out. What happened?" Jimin asked and sat next to Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened, so my cover isn't blown and I wrote that ten page report for no reason?

"Nothing happened. We just talked and you said you needed to go and you left." Yoongi lied.

"Oh, I see. Well, I can't see from here, I'm going to sit in the front." He said then went to the front where no empty seats were besides the one he sat in.

After class, Jimin went to the next class with Jungkook without even waiting for Yoongi.

After that class, Yoongi waited outside of the class, waiting.

Jimin walked past him but Yoongi stopped him, "Why are you avoiding me?"

Jimin tilted his head,"Oh that... Sorry, I think I'm a bit sick, I forgot to wait for you. I'm going to go to the nurse's office, see you."

~

Later that day, Yoongi waited for Jimin at his break.

But Jimin didn't come to the usual meeting place which was the back staff room.

When his shift started again, he stood next to Jimin's cash register, "Why didn't you meet up with me?

"I told you that I'm not feeling well. I went into one of the dressing rooms and rested on my break." Jimin said.

"Well... do you wanna hang out after work with Jungkook and Jin hyung?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, sure. But not for long since I'm not feeling well."

"Ok."

~

Yoongi waited for Jimin as they planned. But he came like twenty minutes late.

"Jiminie, let's go. Jin hyung and Jungkook are probably at the coffee shop."

"Why should I?"

"Because we planned..?"

"I mean..." Jimin sighed, "Why should I hang out with someone who thinks I'm a criminal?"

---
Please Comment And Vote~