Fashion Pranks

718-354-2765: Is this Gabriel Joseph Coleman from Charleston South Carolina?

Gabe: Yeah, who the fuck's asking?

718-354-2765: This is Tim Gunn from Project Runway.

718-354-2765: Congratulations! You've won our Rising Fashionista contest.

718-354-2765: Out of millions of entries, your sketches were chosen as one of the ten winners that will have the amazing opprotunity to come to New York for Fashion Week, and have your creations on the runway!

Gabe: No fucking way!

Gabe: You've gotta be shitting me! I won!?

Gabe: Wait! I didn't enter any contest. Who sent them in?

718-354-2765: The paperwork says that a young man by the name of Luke Taylor sent them in.

718-354-2765: He must be some friend for entering you in this once in a lifetime opprotunity.

Gabe: ...Yeah, he's the best fucking friend a guy could have.

718-354-2765: Well, you'll get to bring someone with you to New York. Will he be your plus one?

Gabe: Luke? Fuck no!

Gabe: I'm bringing my girlfriend Trouble!

Gabe: I'll be able to get her a whole new wardrobe!

Gabe: We'll even go to the Hershey store in Time Square! Oh she's gonna love it!

Luke: Aww gabe come on! How could you take Cupcake to Hershey world without me? You're supposed to be my best friend!

Gabe: Ha! I knew it! Jack ass!

Gabe: I'm telling Trouble!

Luke: Aww come on Gabe, don't tell Cupcake! I was just playing!

**Sang calls Luke's name through the house**

End