Male Rom-what!?

Sang: Hey Meanie?
Gabe: Yes, Trouble?
Sang: Have you heard about these romper things?
Gabe: Ugh! Unfortunately, why? *narrows eyes*
Sang: Well, Kayli and I were talking earlier and she said something about buying a few.
Sang: Said they'd make her legs look longer or something.
Sang: I was just wondering if I should get some.
Gabe: God no Trouble! You're legs are fucking gorgeous.
Gabe: I know Kayli's your friend, but you guys don't need to do everything together.
Sang: I know Meanie. I was just seeing what you'd think. Gotta go, love you 😘
Gabe: Love you too.

**Later that day.**
Sang: Hey guys! You will not believe what Kayli just sent me!
North: What is it Baby?
Sang: Ok, Meanie? Remember when I told you that Kayli was going shopping for some rompers today?
Gabe: Yeah, what about it?
Sang: Well, Corey went with her. And apparently they found these rompers for men.
Sang: She asked him to try it on and then sent me the picture.
Sang:

Sang: What do you think? Would you guys ever wear it?North: Hell no! Sorry Baby, but that's just not right

North: Hell no! Sorry Baby, but that's just not right.
Gabe: Trouble! No! We talked about this!
Kota: Yeah, no. Not happening. You know I love you sweetie, but that's just... Just no.
Victor: Oh God no. The press would have a field day if they ever saw me like that.
Sean: It's kind of like scrubs. But no. Getting naked in public to take a piss is more Luke's thing.
Luke: Hey, don't put that on me.
Luke: I may not like wearing clothes, but even I have a limit.
North: Yeah, and apparently it's getting naked in public to take a piss 😂😂
Sang: 😂😂 Superman? Honey? Owen? You guys haven't answered yet.
Nathan: Peanut, that things just wrong on so many levels. How can any self respecting man walk around like that and still keep their man card?
North: Amen brother.
Gabe: Finally you guys get some fucking fashion sense!
North: We're not complete idiots 😠
Gabe: Yeah yeah, I know, I know. But for when days that you are, you should be thankful you have me!
Luke: Yeah Gabe. We're so thankful we have you to tell us when something clearly shouldn't be worn 🙍
Gabe: Why you little
Sang: Silas? Owen? Thoughts?
Silas: I don't think so Aggele. There's some things that should just not be a thing.
Silas: This is one of them.
Owen: I completely agree. I hear they make for a good bonfire though.
Gabe: We should round them all up and burn them at the stake.
Gabe: Save all men from having to even think about if it should be a thing.
Luke: It'd be like a rescue mission!
Sang: If you are, I think you should start at Kayli's house.
Sang: She just told me she bought one for each of her guys.
Sang: She just asked for your sizes...I think you should hurry 😂😂😂