⚑my daughter made me⚑

only crazy people think I'm sane, and sane people think I'm crazy. I'm a psychiatrist, and my patients think I'm stable but their families don't quite agree. I could have worked with depression, addiction, eating disorders, Alzheimer's etc but I chose psychosis and schizophrenia because I was told to. My daughter made me.
"Mommy, I think you should quit your job and work at the mental hospital. I think it would be good for you," she smiled. Compelled to please my sweetheart, I agreed to it. I walked into the hospital told them I wanted a job with the psychos and they nearly instantly hired me. I've tended to the children and the adults who are thankful. Their families get mad when I let them leave. I know they're stable and fine. It's my job to cure them.

I woke up this morning to find out my daughter snuck out and got to my work. "Mommy you should introduce me," and so i did. The patients gladly welcomed her but my coworkers weren't so impressed.

This morning my assistant, Dr. Jules, was talking to the head of the floor. "She still believes she works here and that she has a daughter. We need to get her solitary before anything happens," I heard him say. Who the heck are they talking about? I haven't met this patient.

Before I know it, I'm being called out to the main room. "Mommy, you should kill them," my daughter points to the other doctors. I grab a knife and they restrain me.

"Why did you do this?" Dr. Jules asked
"My daughter made me," I say.
"Do you know who you are?" They ask
"I'm a doctor here," I reply.
"No you're not. You are a cannibalistic, hallucination prone serial killer, you ran here demanding to be put in. You're sick and you have no daughter," he tells me
She is standing in the corner, pointing to Dr. Jules.
"Mommy, you should eat him," she points to Dr. Jules
I bite his neck, hearing him scream, which makes my little angel giggle.
"I'm sorry, Dr. Jules," I say.
"My daughter made me".