Chapter 1

"Finally" said Britney after getting up out of bed and doing her hair. "Today is the day.  I can't wait to see my friends." She braids her dark brown hair and makes sure she has everything she has in her sachel that her big brother got her for her last birthday months ago.  Her dad soon walks in her room, smiling at her.

      She looks at him.  His hair is combed over, brown hair as well so it suits him,  he is a professor of Cosmology so he has his suit tidy and nice looking. She smiles back at him. "Hey dad, how's it humming?" He shrugs. "Nothing much.  You ready,  for school?" She nods and walks out to his semi-truck.  She gets in and buckles down.  He does the same and drives to the high school. They arrive, Britney gives one last hug to her dad and exits the truck. She walks,  but gets bumped by a boy who doesn't help or even say sorry.

      Britney brushes herself off and tries to stop him and give him a piece of her mind,  but he's no where to be seen. She walks in to see her friend, Mika, the two hug each other.  They explain what they did over the summer, see if they changed,  and see if they've been doing good.

       Two boys walk up to them,  Luca and Mörder, brothers with blonde hair and hoodies on,  both transfers from Germany Berlin. "Hey brit,  hey mika!" Said Luca. "Hey Luca and Mörder" said Britney and Mika in a synchronize tone. They all chatted. Then,  they were told to head to their first hour. Britney didn't had any of her friends in the majority of her schedule, but she didn't mind at all.

        Her first class was chemistry, her favorite class of all. She gets roll called and sees a boy barely paying attention to the teacher.  She can't see the right side of his face, due to he has his hood on and earbuds in as well. The teacher tells him in a nice tone.  "Umm sir? Can you please take off the hood?"  Once the kid look at him.  The teacher face goes pale and scared.  The whole class is confused.  The boy puts his hand on the right of his face now. Britney works but can't focus on what the teacher saw from him.

     Class ends. The boy is the first one out. Britney walks out to see Luca coming up to her. "Did you see that boy?" Said Britney. Luca shakes his head no. "He just bolted out like a lighting storm. I wonder what his name is." Luca walks with Britney to her next class and Luca is in the class. At least she has a friend to talk to.