chapter 3

Britney heads to her next class. Geometry. She gets roll-called, and gets in her assigned seat. She soon sees Mika walk in late and sat next to Britney. Soon, Britney gets bored of doing work. She finishes up and ask to go to the restroom. As she goes inside she doesn't actually uses it. She just washes her hands.

She washes her face and head out and explore the school. She passes and looks in it. It's very dark, but Britney continues to look around the room. Soon a boy walks on the stage holding a black and green 4 string bass guitar. His hair is dark brown and his skin is very...Indian like. He's wearing a mask to where all she can see is his cheekbones, mouth, and chin.

       He sits on the edge of the stage, gets himself comfortable, and mouths to himself. Britney assumes he said: "bass solo, take 1..." and then he begins to play. Play in a very unique way that she had never seen before. He head bangs slowly but begins to pick up the pace. His fingers are all over the neck of the instrument.

         Britney is in awe. She cannot believe what she's hearing with her very own ears. He stands and plays faster and faster. His finger are going so fast that I makes blurr everytime he plucks up a string. He finishes off a faster tempo than before, and then exits the stage. Britney finally leaves the theater room and bumps into the principal.

        "Hey! What were you doing in there?" Said the principal. She yelped in shock and didn't know what to say. "U-umm." She was scared a little, but the principal puts his hand on her shoulder. Chuckling at her. "Ahh, I'm just joshin' ya, kid! Go ahead and get to class." She sighs of relief and laughed a little. She made her way back to class. But can't seem to focus on her work.

       All She can imagine, who that boy was, she kept questioning herself. She has no clue...or does she?

   (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3i8-agWJqP0)