Chapter 2

Music class. The one class Britney does not like the most. This class was different though. People had all kinds of Instruments. Clarinets, cello, acoustic guitar, electric, guitar and one bass guitar player. The bass player though, was the hooded person from her last hour.

      She sits next to him. He was wearing his-again-he was writing in a journal full of poetry and art. He didn't notice he was being watched by Britney. Soon, she yanked his hood down and he shot an angry look at her, but it went away by half a second. He has short brown hair, green and brown hazel eyes, and a bit of sideburns like Hugh jackman. Soon, he put down his book and watched as the teacher walked in.

      "Hello classmates, I am Mr. Cicero. I will be your music teacher for your year. I will help you learn more about your instrument you all love and support." He does roll call. The boy said his name, Scott, and then her name. The teacher looks at Britney cause she doesn't have an instrument to play. "Uhh. You don't have a instrument. Why is that?" Said the teacher. She didn't know what to say, until she said. "Teacher, I use my voice than an instrument."

      He scoffs. "Poor, poor girl. Your voice is not an instrument. It is, but a piece of your throat. " Scott steps in. "Yet, it still creates music. If something can make music then it is an instrument. Back off and teach." The teacher gives him a glare, but Scott gives a darker one deep into his skull. He backs off.

      "Thanks, Scott. I appreciate it." He doesn't smile. "I...I'm Britney. Your Scott, right?" He nods but doesn't look at her. The teacher begins to teach but Scott leaves without him noticing. He even took his bass guitar. She decided to stay and wonder.

        Lunch came around. Britney and Luca walked and try to find the others at a table but they weren't anywhere. "Let's get a table." suggested Luca. Britney nod and sat at a table for only four people. She sat and so did Luca. Britney saw Scott, sitting by himself and seeing no one go near or sit by him.

        Soon, the others arrived and sat with Luca and Britney. "Hey bro. How's life?" Said Mörder. Luca just shrugs. Mika looks at Britney. Very deeply. "Doth my eyes deceive me? Is thou brit has a heart for one yet?" Said Mika with a play-Shakespearean accent. Britney couldn't help but giggle due to how dumb her accent was to her. "Mika, I don't have a crush on anyone. I'm not you." Luca and Mörder snorts. Mika gapes at the comeback and soon leaves to get some lunch.

         Mörder joins in on Mika's journey to the lunch. Luca goes on his phone, puts earbuds in, and plays some music.