author's note

H E L L O !
Welcome to Every Little Thing, a new story that I'm super excited to write. Expect John-Green-esque metaphors and lots of cliché but wonderful moments.

R U L E S
As my usual readers know, I'm a stickler for certain rules, and as long as you follow them, we won't have a problem.
i. no plagiarism, please
ii. no haters - if you don't like something, don't say anything
iii. if you do like something, do say something
iv. have fun and enjoy reading

D I S C L A I M E R
I don't own the rights to this cover. Also, there are a few books mentioned in this story that I MADE UP. They do not exist. Don't accuse me of plagiarism or anything, because I made up the quotes and the titles and everything. Just so you know.

Second, I'd like to make the announcement that this is teen fiction, which means it is for teens. There are some darker themes in this story, and it's really important to me that my readers are mature and prepared for what they read. Please follow the Wattpad guidelines in that you are thirteen years of age or older. Additional disclaimers will be at the top of a few chapters; feel free to skip those or just stop reading. I want you to be as comfortable and as safe as possible.

Lastly, if you're here to talk about how I've started and deleted so many stories and how you want them back IMMEDIATELY blah blah blah - allow me to do you a favor and tell you flat-out:
They're not coming back. Sorry, but they're not.
Some readers will ignore this completely and still somehow manage to be like "but sooophieee they were sooo good"...
Thank you! I appreciate that you liked them! But I just wasn't feeling it! This is what I'm writing now! You can read this, too! I'm not going to alter my life to fit your schedule or your needs! I don't care if it makes me sound like a salty jerk! It's my life! I love to write! You love to read, probably! Everybody can get along now! Yay! Let's throw flowers and enjoy each other's company!
(Sorry for the long, winded disclaimer, but it needed to be addressed).

P L O T
In which she is ready to tell him that she loves him;
And he has no idea.

C O P Y R I G H T
This work is copyrighted and therefore unable to be plagiarized legally, and to do so would be an offense against the author and the law.
© 2017 rowlings, all rights reserved