~1~

Third person
Y/n was a soft, gentle, shy, person. If you're not, TOO BAD you are now. 😂 She had always wanted to meet other people, but no one wanted to be friends. It was her first day of the job, at freddys. She was scared, but her parents forced her to get a job. She just gave up and aggred. She Walked through the rusted metal  doors. "Hello," her voice boomed on the tile walls. "Anyone there?" C'mon Y/n! Don't be dumb like a character in a cheesy horror movie. -_- No one answered. She decided to explore the place. She Walked in the long, fearful hall way. "Hey sweetheart, ya don't wanna get lost... or even killed." A Anonymous voice echoed throughout the hallway. "GAH!" Y/n shouted in fear. She turned to see a purple man, covered in purple clothing. "Don't worry sweetheart. I won't hurt you. By the way, the names vincent." Vincent said to Y/n softly. "I'm here for tonight's shift how about you?" Y/n replied in a shaky voice. "Oh! You're the new girl! Follow me." She followed him.

♡~Time skip provided by Vincent twerking.~♡

Vincents P.OV
I showed her the office, told her the rules, blah blah blah. We got along together quite nicely. I think i have a crush...

Three years later Y/n P.O.V

Time has passed, and me and Vincent started dating. We were a happy couple. Untill, a 2 years later, we were on an anniversary date, and he proposed! We got married, and later had two children, one boy, and one girl. Blake and Scarlett. We are now a happy family.

Chesey, i know. But its a good start to a One-shot book! Note, there will be some bad endings.. you have been warned!!